Real or Fake

Chapter 42

Jenna's POV

I turned around to see the guy I sent to prison with my eyes as wide as can be. Sebastien and Raven were crying, while I was motionless, staring at him in fear.

"I don't want to hear another fucking word out of your fucking mouth okay?"

I nodded in fear of what he would do to my kids.

"Good job." he said stroking my face.

"Don't talk or touch my mommy like that mister!!" Sebastien exclaimed, while kicking him in the groin.

I tried not to laugh.

He grabbed my son, pulling his arm and pushing him into the car.

"Mommy!!" he screamed and cried.

The door was locked, and I could see him bawling in the backseat and pounding on the window. I began to sob and went towards the door to save him, but I couldn't. I was tripped, and I scraped my knee and hit my head off of the pavement.

He then drove off, leaving me with my daughter and my pain. I sobbed even more. I looked at Raven and she had no idea of what was going on.
It was a good thing. Sebastien will probably be scarred for life. I picked her up out of the stroller before pulling in it and her bag in.

"I love you." I said putting her to bed and kissing her on the cheek.

I checked my cell phone for the time: 7:30. I sighed and called Frankie.

"Hello?" he answered.

I was speechless.

"Jenna, are you there?"

"Uh yeah...I need you to come home as soon as possible."

"What happened? What's wrong?"

"Sebastien was kidnapped by the guy who raped me."

I was bawling now.

"When?"

"About ten minutes ago. He told me not to say anything, Sebastien said something to him and kicked his groin, then he was pulled into the car. I tried to get to him, but he hit me and I fell to the ground. That's when he pulled away."

"Oh my fucking God. I'll be there asap. I love you."

"I love you too. Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up and called the police and reported what happened and gave description of Sebastien and the guy who raped me years ago. Right
after that, I called Alicia. I knew that it would be a while till Frankie came home, so I needed someone to keep me company.

"Hello?"

"Hey...it's Jenna."

I was still a bit shaky.

"Can you come over? It's an emergency. I'll tell you when you get here."

"Ok sweetie. I will be there soon."

"Bye."

"Bye."

Frank's POV

I received the call of the century when I heard that my son was kidnapped and who kidnapped him to top that. He better not be a goddamn pedophile or I will kick his ass.

"What happened?" Gerard asked.

Tears were running down my face.

"Sebastien was kidnapped by the guy who raped Jenna."

He was standing there with his eyes wide open.

"I can't believe him. What a dick. How did he escape?"

I shrugged.

"Well, I have to go."

"Bye man, I'll help look."

"Thanks Gee. Bye."

We waved goodbye and I left.

Back to Jenna's POV

Alicia's here, thank goodness. She hugged me immediately, while I cried into her shoulder. We sat on the couch while she rubbed my back. I lifted my head and wiped my eyes with a tissue.

"So, what went on?"

And I told her. She got teary herself; she cared about him as if she was one of his parents.

"Did you call the police?"

"Yeah. They'll probably find him faster because he was already in prison for rape."

I breathed deeply and sighed once again. I swear that guy is not going down without a fight.