Real or Fake

Chapter 43

Jenna's POV

I was going through so many emotions at that moment. I was a mess, to put it simply. The only thing right now that's helping me is Alicia, and it's not too much. I hear a ring, and it's not my phone; it's Alicia's. I feel an arm being lifted from me, so she can answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey sweetie." he said.

It was Mikey.

"Hey babe." she said.

"How's Jenna?"

"Okay, but she's such a wreck right now."

"I can only imagine."

"Me too."

"I love the little guy."

"I don't understand why anyone would take him. He's such a great kid."

I heard a cry and knew that it was Raven. I sprinted up the stairs to get to her room.

Alicia's POV

I watched Jenna go up the stairs as I talked to Mikey on the phone.
Tears were going down my face and my hubbie on the other end had tears too. We love him so much as if he was our own son. I hang up the phone as soon as he says that he's going to pray for him just like I will. Barely a second later, I hear keys in the door, knowing that it's Frankie opening it.
As soon as I see his face, I see a tear streaked face and he's still crying.
I immediately hug him and he hugs back.

"Thanks for staying with Jenna. I truly appreciate it." he says.

"No problem. Mikey and I would do anything for you guys."

He smiled.

"I'll see you tomorrow."

"Ok. Just to let you know, we're going to pray for you guys."

"Alright." he sighed.

"Bye."

"Bye."

Frank's POV

Alicia just left and I'm left alone with my family, minus Sebastien, of course. I headed up to Raven's room to see if Jenna was in here and she was. She was rocking Raven back to sleep, but it wasn't working.

"Is this because you miss your brother?" she asked.

She just cried even more.

"We'll find him. Don't you worry."

"Hey Jenny." I said.

"Hey." she said solemnly.

I kissed her on the cheek before she put our daughter in her crib. She was finally asleep. She placed her head on my shoulder and sighed deeply.

"Can you believe this?" she asked.

"No, but we have to have faith in getting him home."

"I know; I guess I'm just impatient about him being found and brought home to us."

"Me too." I said stroking her hand.

"Do you want to go to bed?"

"Yeah, maybe we'll feel better."

And with that, we headed to bed.

Jenna's POV

The next day had passed and nobody found any clues as to where he was, not even the guys discovered anything. I wasn't losing hope, but I was becoming more and more stressed. That morning, at 10:24, the phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello. Is this Mrs. Iero?"

"Yes."

"This is the local police station. Your son has been found and is here at the station."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome ma'am."

I hung up the phone with such happiness.

"They found him!!!!" I cheered.

"That's amazing!" Frankie said hugging me.

Then, we headed to the station to pick up our son. The moment he saw us, he ran towards me.

"Mommy!!"

"Sebastien!!"

I picked him up and hugged him.

"I missed you so much and I was so worried." I said.

"Me too. That guy was evil and creepy."

"Did he do anything to you?"

"He just locked me in a room and didn't feed me."

"I'm going to make sure you eat as soon as we get home, okay?"

He nodded. After that, I let him see his daddy. We were all crying, except Raven, but that doesn't matter because we're all quite happy, and now we get to go home.