Real or Fake

Chapter 44

Jenna's POV-The Next Day

They caught him. They caught the fucking bastard. Pardon my French, but I wish that creature to hell. I had thought he did worse to my son, but when all I heard from Sebastien was that he was starved, I sighed. I just needed to feed him and he would be back to his normal, hyperactive self.
Today was a day to relax and enjoy time at home. Frankie is here, thankfully, with me and the children. I felt a kiss on my cheek and I smiled to myself.

"Good morning beautiful." he said.

"Good morning handsome." I said getting up and returning the favor.

"Is there anything that you want to do today?"

"I just want to be here with you and the kids." I said.

He simply smiled.

"That's a great idea."

I giggled.

"Why are you giggling?"

I shrugged. Then, he began tickling me.

"Stop it!"

"Nope. Not till you tell me what you're laughing about."

"Never!"

It became more intense.

"Ok. It's because I loved your answer and you're a sweetheart."

"Aww..."

I kissed him tenderly and he kissed back, just the same. I felt a hand going up my shirt, and I moaned.

"You like that, don't you?"

"Mmmhmm."

After that...we woke up the kids and got ready for the day. When I finished feeding everybody, I noticed how much happier Raven was.

"Mommy and Daddy?" Sebastien asked.

"Yes?" we responded in unison.

"I love you guys."

"We love you too."

Later That Day

We were outside in the backyard having one of the best times of our lives. I didn't want it to end. Raven was in my arms taking her nap and looking as peaceful as ever. Frankie was pushing Sebastien on the swing and the sun was shining bright. I almost fell asleep myself, but luckily, I didn't.

"Babe, are you tired?"

"A little bit, but I'll be okay."

Frank's POV

My son was safely back home and I'm having a wonderful day at home.
Raven is back to being happy, and Jenna, ah...she's as bright as the sun is today, meaning she's her back to her regular self again.