Real or Fake

Chapter 45

6 Months Later

Jenna's POV

Fortunately, there hasn't been any drama in my or Frankie's life, which I consider to be a blessing. Everything has become increasingly better and exciting, for example, my band got signed about a few months ago. Now, I'll have to balance my married life, my children and my career, all the while on the road with my fellow friends/bandmates. I have a feeling that any day now, here in May, Raven will say her first word and I want Frankie to be here for it. If he isn't though, I'll probably have it taped for him.

"Mommy!!!" Sebastien shouts at me from across the room.

"Please don't shout or yell. Your sister is sleeping and if she is anything like me, she'll be mad."

"Ok."

"Now then, what is it sweetie?"

"I miss Daddy."

"So do I."

"When is he coming home?"

"In three weeks."

"How long is that?"

"Twenty-one days."

"That's forever!!"

"Trust me, it really isn't."

He pouted, then walked over to me and sat on the couch. He slowly fell asleep as I sighed. I quickly put him to bed and made my way back to the living room. I fell asleep soon enough while watching tv.

Frank's POV-An Hour Later

I'm coming home early to surprise Jenna, Sebastien and Raven.
I knocked on the door and received no answer, luckily I had my key, and hopefully nothing was wrong at home. I opened the door to find Jenna sleeping on the couch, looking like an angel. Just a few steps in, Raven woke up and smiled at me from her playpen. She giggled. I dropped my stuff as far away from the door as I could and picked her up and placed her in my arms.

"You have no idea of how much I missed you." I said kissing her on the forehead.

I walked over and caressed Jenna's face. She smiled. Only seconds later, she woke up.

"Oh my God!" she said kissing me on the lips.

Exactly the reaction that I wanted.

"Why are you back so early? Not that I'm complaining or anything.."

"A bunch of shows were canceled for some odd reason." I said sitting down.

"Did she wake up when you came in?" she asked looking at Raven.

"Yeah, which was a few minutes ago. Is Sebastien still sleeping?"

"Yes, do you want me to wake him up?"

"Yeah, he'll be angry if you don't."

"You got a point there."

"Because you're like that."

"Excuse me, Mr. Iero?"

Oh shit. I looked down before placing Raven back in her playpen and running for safety.

Jenna's POV

He was in for it now. I looked around for a while and couldn't find him. I almost gave up when I felt arms around my waist.

"Are you sorry?" I asked him.

"Yes." he said pouting.

I couldn't stay mad at him. I said that earlier to Sebastien.

"I'm sorry too. I said something similar to that to our son today."

He kissed me on the lips and we began to make-out in the middle of the hallway. My goodness, I really needed him.

"Can we have fun later? I need it so badly."

"Absolutely. You're not the only one."

I laughed before he began to kiss my neck, where at that moment, I moaned. A couple minutes later, Sebastien was awake and walking down the hall, where Frankie and I were talking.

"Daddy!!" he said while hugging him.

"I have something to tell you guys."

"Is it good or bad news?"

"It's definitely good. Your band is coming on tour with us."

My heart stopped. My dream had come true in more ways than one.