Real or Fake

Chapter 47

Jenna's POV

Today was the day before The Final Dream's very first tour. Words can't even describe how I'm feeling at this moment. What makes this better is that we're touring with my husband's band. I dreamed of having a band and all, but opening for My Chemical Romance? Are you serious? Sebastien tugged on my pant leg, bringing me out
of my daze.

"Yes sweetie?" I asked picking him up.

"Are you excited?"

"Of course I am, are you?"

He nodded with a huge smile on his face.

"Did your father give you skittles?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Yes."

I laughed.

"I thought so."

"When's everybody gonna get here?"

"They'll be here in 20 minutes."

I heard crying and I knew that Frankie had arrived with Raven. Damn. This is going to be hard. I stood up and walked towards his car in the abandoned parking lot. The door opened and I eagerly kissed him.

"Missed me?"

"Yeah, why? Didn't you miss me?"

"I missed you too sexy." he said kissing me back.

I opened the back door and picked up my daughter after I let Sebastien see his dad.

"You know there's no reason to cry." I said while stroking the little hair that she had on her head.

Soon enough, after rocking and sweet talk, the crying had stopped and her angelic smile appeared on her beautiful face.

"Now that's the Raven that I love."

She giggled. I looked at all I had to bring on tour and was overwhelmed, but happy, nonetheless. Frankie finished getting his things out and sat down beside me with our son. I leaned my head on my shoulder.

"What's up?" he asked.

"You know what I'm going to do while we're on the plane?"

"Hmm?"

"Sleep."

"So am I."

It was 7:00 PM, but I was exhausted. Minutes passed and woke up, because I heard several voices, male and female. Everyone was here. Good. Alicia ran towards me and the kids.

"Hey Jenna." she said.

"Hey Alicia."

"Tired?"

"Very. You?"

"I had two cans of Jolt, so no."

"You're gonna crash later, you know?"

"Yeah, I know."

I laughed. She sat down beside me, since Frankie was talking to the rest MCR. I was surprised my kids weren't sleepy. Within only a half hour, we were on our way.

Frank's POV

All twelve of us were on the plane, amazingly and on our way to Detroit, Michigan. Jenna was by the window asleep, Raven was inbetween us, I was on the end and Sebastien was in front of us with Alicia and Kelsey. I couldn't wait to get there.

-Time Elapse-

We were now in Detroit, heading towards the destination of where our tour buses were in rental vans. Reminds of when we first started out. Most of us stayed awake, except for a few people, which isn't too surprising. When we got to our buses, Jenna, Alicia, Athena, Kelsey and Corinna had looks of surprise, happiness and so much more upon their faces. After equipment was placed underneath and personal belongings were placed in bunks, Jenna and I had to say goodbye for the timebeing, along with Raven and Sebastien.

"I'll see you soon." I said.

"Alright, I love you." she said kissing me on the lips.

"I love you too."I said kissing back.

I said goodbye to my kids and headed off to the bus.

-The Next Day- 9:00 AM-Jenna's POV

The joyful sound of silence was broken by screaming and crying, causing me to groan. Great. My phone rang and I answered, immediately knowing that it was my husband.

"Hey, beautiful."

"Hey, you're awake? Are you psycho?"

I heard laughter in the background.

"I'm always awake this early on the first day of tour."

I rolled my eyes.

"I know that you're rolling your eyes."

"No, I'm not!"

"Yes you are."

"Why do you have to be right?''

"I dunno. Why are you grumpy?"

"I was awoken by screaming and crying."

"Sorry."

"Don't be."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up, took care of what I had to and got ready for the day.

Hours Later

Time for our first soundcheck and a few hours away from our first performance to a large audience, and when I say large, I mean huge. I had to admit, we were all a tinsy bit nervous. By the time we got to our second song, I heard clapping coming from backstage. Sebastien, Frankie and Raven. I blushed. When we were done, I hugged everyone.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome.You girls were great." Frankie said.

That proved right during our performance. The energy was enormous and positive, just by our second song. I loved the feeling and this new chapter in my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last chapter, but I still am doing a sequel, which I will start posting tomorrow or Sunday.