Real or Fake

Chapter 6

Frank

I couldn't believe what I had just done and what she said. I never planned to make someone cry. It felt like a crime; she was the victim and I was the person committing it. I could feel everyone staring at me; Gerard was looking at me like he was going to kill me.

"I can't believe that you yelled at her like that!"

"I didn't mean to." I said looking down.

"Will you look at me?"

I looked up.

"You have a lot to do if you want her back."

I nodded.

"Good. Now, go!"

I ran off the bus, pushing some people on the way and saying sorry too.

Jenna

I was shocked that he yelled at me like that. Yet, what was almost as bad as that, was saying I didn't love him. I feel so guilty and decided to run off to an alley; I knew that it wasn't the best place to be, but I was too full of emotion. I just want a hug, but I can't go back onto the bus because Frank was there. I heard him and I could sense him coming closer, so I tried to stop crying, but it didn't work; He obviously found me and ignored him.

"Jenny, I know that's you." I ignored him even more.

"Do I have to tickle you?"

Oh no.

"Alright." I said defeated, but angry and sad.

"I knew that would work."

I was giving him the evil look.

"You're an a-hole, you know that?" I said.

"Yes, and you had every right to say that you didn't love me."

"That was wrong though."

"Yeah."

"Why did you have to yell earlier? We could've just talked about it.
You know that I hate when people yell, especially at me."

"I was just worried about you. You know how much I love you and
need you."

"I love you and need you too." I said as I began to cry.

"Please don't cry."

"Ok." I said, wiping tears.

"So, do you forgive me?"

"Yes. Are you going to control your anger?"

"Yes."

"Good. Can we go, and can you carry me? My legs are cramping."

"Of course."

Frank

We talked and forgave each other. Right now, I was loving carrying her because she looked so cute sleeping. Soon, we arrived back at the bus, and I amazingly, opened the door, single-handedly. Once it was opened and they saw us, everyone smiled, while the girls awwed.