Real or Fake

Chapter 8

Frank

We're back from our break, and we're in Philadelphia. Jenna's really excited, but
scared because she's never been here before and she's heard of all of the bad things that happen here; I'm not because of where I'm from, so I'll protect her if anything happens to her. Yesterday was hectic, but it ended great, and it seems as though things are back to normal. I was going to make sure today was a great day for us.

"What do you think we should today?" I asked her.

"Can we dance in the rain?"

"Of course."

"Yay!" she cheered and danced around.

Twenty minutes later, and it started to rain. After dancing for a few minutes, she fell and hit her head. I looked at her face and could tell that she was trying not to cry.

"How bad does it hurt?"

"Very bad!"

"Alright. Show me where it hurts."

She pointed to the back of her head, and it was bleeding.

"Let's go to first aid."

She nodded.

"I'm such an idiot."

"No, you're not. I've done worst things."

Walking into the venue, Jenna was getting dizzy.

"Are you okay?"

She shook her head. I put my arm around her in case she fainted. We reached first aid when I spotted Gerard and everyone else forty feet from where I was. They all walked over to where we were.

"What happened?"

"We were dancing in the rain, when she fell and hit her head; she' s bleeding."

"We were all scared." Mikey said.

She was soon better, and she sat down on my lap in the back room, while we waited to play Karaoke Revolution. It was soon her turn, and she was singing Dance, Dance; one of her favorite songs. She was really good actually, and it was on the hard setting too.

"You sounded really good."

"Thanks."

She kissed me on the lips.

"You're so sweet."

I blushed.

Hours Later

We were five minutes from playing and I was waiting impatiently to go on.

"Will you stop being so impatient?" she asked.

"It's in my nature. I can't help it."

"Stop saying that. I used to, and now I've stopped."

"Do you I get anything if I do it?"

"Yes."

"What is it?"

She kissed me, and we started to make-out, but she stopped.

"That."

"You got a deal."

"I thought you'd see it my way."

By then, we were called to go on.

"I have to go. Love ya."

"Love ya, too."

"Is the deal still on?"

"Yes."

I smiled widely and walked onto the stage and played my best show ever.