Real or Fake

Chapter 9

Jenna's POV

I stood and watched him play while I was backstage. He was too energetic for his own good, but it was good for me. When they were done, I gave him a sweat rag. Boy, did he look sexy tonight.

"Can I have a kiss?" he asked.

"When you wipe off your sweat, maybe."

Once he was done, he asked again.

"Now?"

"Yeah."

I gave him a quick kiss, and he was stunned. I love having that effect on him.
It's like I make him helpless. I giggled.

"You played great and you look sexy."

"You're not the only one who looks that way."

I blushed.

Walking back, I spotted Em making out with her respective boyfriend.

Maybe I should make-out with Frankie?

"Do you want to have some fun on the bus when we get there?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"I knew you would. Just thought that I should be polite."

When we reached the inside of the bus, that's just what we did, but we moved to our bunk, of course.

Two Months Later-Frank

The tour was over, and now Jenna was being targeted in the tabloids. She was really upset, and I hated seeing her like this.

"Why can't they just leave us alone?!" she cried, ready to throw her
compact lying on the bed.

"I don't know, but will you calm down?" I said as I grabbed her shoulders.

"No!"

She then threw her compact and snapped it in half.

"It doesn't matter, as long as we're happy."

With a hug, a nod and a kiss, we got up and left to go out to dinner. We went out to dinner at the Olive Garden, one of her favorite restaurants. She was wearing a blue dress that reached her mid-thighs, and it was driving me crazy.

"You look... stunning." I was out of breath.

"Thank you." she said blushing.

"You're welcome. You deserve it."

"You don't look half bad yourself." she said with a kiss.

"You ready to go inside?"

"Yes."

We had a booth next to a window in the back where no could bother us.

"This is beautiful." she said with a gleam in her blue eyes, which I love.

"I just wanted us to be alone for once since we've been crammed onto a bus
with six other people."

"Well, it's a good feeling."

The waitress soon took our order, and we were left to talk to each other again.

"How are you feeling, since when you passed out?"

"I feel well, especially now. I have so much happiness running through my
veins."

I laughed.

"Are you so happy that you would like to dance?"

"I'd love to dance!" she said cheerfully.

"Good, let's go!"

"Right now?"

I nodded.

"Are you crazy?"

"Yes."

She busted out laughing.

"Alright. I'll dance."

I kissed her on the lips, and she rose up from her seat and danced with me.
We danced wildly and calmly for the last dance, which was a very slow, romantic dance. She put her head on my shoulder, and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I love you." she said.

"I love you, too." I replied.

After we ate, we drove back to the bus, but we really didn't want to go back.