Sing Me a Rainbow, Steal Me a Dream.

I'm A Mop?

“That is the last time I ask you to come to Wall-Mart with me! And why the hell did you even do that?” I panted to my smirking ‘criminal’ friend, who was running beside me, hugging a stolen six-pack of Red Bull to her chest.

“Aww, come on! You know that they are overpricing the stuff, and it’s about time someone took a stand!” Willa huffed back, her pout ever so present, as I looked back over my shoulder.

“Couldn’t you have made a complaint, or signed some petition, or even tied yourself to a tree, anything besides making me run for miles!” I gasped drastically, throwing my hands up in defeat.

“You needed the exercise anyway…” Willa shrugged nonchalantly, like being chased by three massive, are-able-to-block-the-sun security guards was an everyday thing. I threw her glare as she smiled calmly.

“Remind me to kill you in your sleep later.”

“Will do. Now what are the chances that that door up ahead would be unlocked?”

“Uh, slim to none.”

“Good there’s a chance.” I turned to Willa as best as I could, feet still pummeling the path, with a horrific look masking my face.

“Are you insane? Don’t answer that, but that could be a drug house or… or…”

“Don’t worry, I brought my wallet,” Willa said grinning, as we reached the door.

“Oh, so you could pay for drugs, but not a six-pack of Red Bull? Brilliant,” I complained sarcastically.

“Okay, please, just shut your face and hold this while I work my magic,” Willa mumbled, two bobby pins clenched between her teeth as she tossed the drinks to me. As she started to hack the lock, I scanned a look around the area, until my eyes caught on a giant man, who was watching a few disheartened girls walk away slowly. As soon as he turned, my eyes widened.

“Oh snap! Security guard alert! Wait is that Zack, body guard for Pani—“

“No time to find out, come on!” Willa grabbed my wrist, pulling me through the door, and then slammed it shut to the incoherent curses coming from the other side. Locking the door quickly, we both turned to each other, taking in our wide eyes and huge grins and started laughing profoundly. We both stopped, ending with little sighs as we looked around, wondering where exactly we were, until we spotted four guys, one only sporting man briefs and a tight top.

“Can we… help you with something?” One of them asked politely, his surprised eyes covered with artistic swirls. I swear that you could hear the ‘clunk’ of Willa’s mouth and my own hitting the floor. All six of us stared at each other; just the shock itself was enough to stun us.

“What are the chances that we would have gotten this far if we had planned to sneak in here?” I mumbled to Willa, who had now shut her mouth and was licking her lips to the man’s offer. Silence consumed us once more, as we continued sizing up one another.

I wanna take you to a gay bar, gay bar, gay bar!” Rung out from my pocket, and with shaking hands, I lifted my phone to my ear, eyes still trained on the boys.

“Hello? Where the hell are you guys? Gates are about to open, and if you don’t want to miss Cobra Starship, I suggest you get your skinny-jean clad butts back here!” Carmen’s frustrated voice rang out, and as I opened my mouth to defend myself, a loud knock followed by curses came from the door behind us.

“Oh jeez, we have to go, I’ll explain later, bye!” I muttered quickly.

“Wha-“ I disconnected and shoved the phone back into my pocket, turning to Willa.

“We have got to get out of here, otherwise we are going to end up next to the bubble gum on the bottom of Zack’s shoe,” I whispered, and Willa gasped.

“Do you guys happen to have a back door, an empty rubbish bin and a moustache?” I asked calmly, to the four boys known as Panic At The Disco, who had now begun to look frightened.

“Um, why?” Jon asked, finally managing to speak up.

“Because in a line of random accidents, we managed to accidentally get ourselves in here, which probably has Zack in an angus that he can’t do his job properly, and we need to get out of here or he’ll eat us alive!” Willa explained, speaking rapidly, as the boys tried to keep up.

“Well, if you didn’t mean to come in here, then we could just tell Zack it was an accident and everything would be fine,” Ryan stated, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Willa and I turned to each other slowly, mouths wide and turned back with blank expression, blinking a few times.

“And where is the fun in that?” I pointed out, as the banging grew louder. Willa grabbed my wrist and pulled me to a nearby cleaning closet. As I passed Brendon, I managed to say,

“You’re not wearing pants.” This resulted in him screaming and running to find something to cover himself up with.

The door was on the verge of being broken in half as we heard the click of it being unlocked and the heavy man barged inside.

I pulled my phone back out, tapping in numbers and almost immediately, my call was answered.

“What the hell is going on!” Carmen cried out melodramatically.

“Okay, to cut a long story short, Willa stole a six-pack of Red Bull, we got chased down many streets by scary, blue uniformed men, then Willa picked a lock to get us into this building and now we are hiding in Panic At The Disco’s cleaning closet, and Zack wants to kill us!”

There was silence on the other end. This was unusual, especially for Carmen. Then it hit her.

“What the… You’re in Panic At The Disco’s cleaning closet? I send you off to get us a few Red Bulls and you end up there? Trust you two…” She sighed and from what I could imagine, rolled her eyes.

“Yeah, thanks for your concern about the future of the bone structure of our faces,” I muttered back.

“Why don’t you just explain that it was an accident?” Carmen replied, always having to be the voice of reason.

“We were already offered that option, but we couldn’t resist the good old cleaning closest!” Willa sung happily, when the doors to the closet flung open, revealing a slightly smirking Zack looking down on us.

Dropping both the phone and the forgotten Red Bull, we looked up at him, smiling sweetly.

“I’m a mop?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Horrah. Don't know if I'm going to continue with this, just liked the idea at the time. :]