Sing Me a Rainbow, Steal Me a Dream.

Nah, It's Kinda Fun To Watch.

“Nice try,” He muttered, pulling us out of the closet, as we both squealed in excitement and fear. What could we say; the endorphins were kick ass.

“Guys, I’m sorry about this, I must of left my keys back on the bus, and I was too busy scaring off the last couple girls thinking they could get back stage,” Zack grumbled, sending us each meaningful glances to which we both gave innocent smiles and shrugs.

“Hey, we weren’t even trying to get in here, but if we had known it was this easy we would have tried ages ago…” I mumbled to which Willa gaped at me, and cut in.

“What she means is, uh, have you been working out? You look good, real scary and kickin’.” Willa gave him a convincing grin and he slowly released his grip on us.

“Oh thanks! Hey wait!” Zack finally caught on.

“Zack, it’s cool man, they can stay,” Brendon said,unfortunately wearing pants, as he came to our rescue. Zack gave us a skeptical look before looking back at Brendon.

“Are you sure?” He asked uncertainly, eyeing up Willa especially.

“They will be fine, we always take our victims out to dinner before we rape them,” I replied, my face completely serious, as Brendon looked horrified.

“Although it isn’t rape if they are willing,” Willa added, winking at Ryan who began to choke on his Diet Coke.

“Uh, yeah, I think we will be fine,” Brendon said, a little uncertainly now. Willa and I both waved and blew kisses to Zack, who was muttering as he wandered back outside.

Collecting up my phone and the Red Bull that started this all, we turned back to the boys, and grinned at them.

“Hi, I’m Blake and this Willa,” I said happily, as we shook all their hands.

“Nice to meet you. I’m guessing you know our names?” Spencer asked, shrugging a shirt over his singlet.

I opened my mouth to give the obvious answer, when a sudden high-pitched screech rung out and Brendon swooped down past Willa, trying to grab the Red Bull. Willa, with the reflexes that she didn’t have, tried to pull it upwards, ending up hitting Brendon square in the face, and falling on top of him.

“Urie, get your hands off my Red Bull, or I will kick you so hard, your fat lipped grandchildren will feel it!”

“Never! And take that back, I do not have fat lips!”

“Do you own a mirror? And please, can you and your girlish hips get off me?” Willa screamed, neither of them releasing their grip on the Red Bull as they wrestled on the floor.

Ryan, who had been sitting stunned on the stained couch with wide eyes as his best friend got mauled by a savage nineteen year old, suddenly jumped up.

“Don’t you think we should do something?” He asked frantically, as Willa had Brendon’s arm pinned behind his back, and he was biting her other arm.

Jon, Spencer and I, who were standing nearby just watching, all just turned our heads to one side.

“Nah, its kinda fun to watch.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the short chapter, I re-wrote this 12837463847632874623 times and this is the best I got >.<
I'm really worried about writing this story, because it shall probably become very uninteresting after my 'ideas' run out, haha.
But thank you so much for all your comments, they made me smile : D