Sing Me a Rainbow, Steal Me a Dream.

Sisky In A Llama Suit

“Are you kidding me? That will never work! We can’t possibly fit three whole bands in the boot of my car!” Willa complained, as Carmen had on that who-the-hell-even-gave-her-a-license-in-the-first-place expression, while I was in the middle of drawing a picture of Sisky in a Llama suit.

We were sitting in a triangle, heck yes go triangles, with Willa going through all the ways we could rockstarnap all the scrumptious boys and one very awesome girl all for our selfish selves. You would do the same thing if you were in Spencer’s cool neon shoes that were now mine!

“I still don’t see what’s wrong with my plan,” I mumbled, my tongue hanging out my mouth as I drew a moustache on Llama Sisky. Willa sighed and fell sideways in mock boredom, which meant she was sprawled across my back as I pouted.

“Where would we possibly get a Red Bull Car, mandals, toy unicorns and a little leprechaun at such short notice?” Carmen asked, inspecting her Gabe- purple coloured nails that we all had, oh for cereal!

I shrugged, causing Willa to fall off onto the fall and glare up at me.

“Meanie head,” She whined as William looked over at my drawing.

“Why does Sisky look like a Llama with a moustache, wearing overalls and a straw hat?” He asked, looking confuddled.

“Why do you look like your mum!” I retorted lamely.

“Ohhh burn!” Carmen and Willa sung, leaning in together smirking. William pouted and crossed his arm.

“Well she is wearing Batman underwear!” He said stubbornly as every male in the room looked up.

“Will! You are such a butt pirate! Don’t make me go all Transformers on your skinny white ass!” Will looked shocked at my accusation, whilst everyone continued looking at me. Pfft, perverts.

“What do you turn into? A waffle machine?”

“Yes, actually,” I said, grinning at the thought of myself ‘pinging’ out waffles.

“Okay, moving right along...” Willa said slowly, trying to change the subject. Everyone continued talking and drinking, and eating all my Doritos chips even though I had clearly made it known that they were my Doritos chips.

“Here’s a Sisky, there’s a Sisky, and another little Sisky. Fuzzy Sisky, funny Sisky, Sisky, Sisky, BILL!” I squeaked as he decided to throw a glass of water over my head. He gave me that innocent William Beckett grin and made a dash for it.

“WAFFLE UP!” I screamed and began to run after him, somewhere in the sane part of my mind, I wondered where all this energy was coming from but then again I was hyped up on endorphins, energy drinks and the random techno music that was blaring backstage. A sudden trip over an abandoned mop had me hurtling through the air and landing on top of Will. Awkwardddd...

“Random spoonage!” Carmen yelled and Will blushed profoundly as I just giggled. Despite being as skinny and lanky as, oh I don’t know, a skinny lanky person, he was very snugly.

“Well I don’t know about you Will, but I’m as snug as a cat in a sink,” I mumbled, sniffing his shoulder, “And damn you smell good!”

Will chuckled and managed to squeeze out, “I like this girl, can we keep her?”

“Oh hell to the no!” Carmen and Willa yelled, grabbing me off Will.

“She belongs to us, she’s ours and that’s final!” Carmen said laughing. William was about to get off the floor when Suarez tackled him once more.

“You are right, Blake, he is snugly. And you two need to learn to share!” Alex chortled, as Carmen and Willa both stuck out their tongues.

“Oh! I have an idea!” Sisky said, doing some sort of potty dance.

I had a bad feeling about this.

“Let’s play Dude, I Double Dare You!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Me + Foul Mood + Boredom = This not-slightly-funny chapter at all.

Yeah, I lovers William Beckett ^.^
And the convo about kidnapping the bands totally happened and is in action :]

All your comments have been great, thank you! I love knowing what you think about this story :]

Just for the record, I totally just downloaded the Llama song, hence the Sisky song in this chappy >.<