Silence Is a Scary Sound

Converse

"So, where to now?" I asked as Emma and I walked out onto the street our arms full of shopping bags from the 10 or so, shops we had been to.

"Um-mm we have to go to Sandie's," she said. "They have the best selection of Volcolm and Hurley."

"Oh, sounds good, and that reminds me..." I said.

"What?"

"I need a new board."

"Sweet. But what happened to your old one?"

"Broke it going down a railing." I said.

"That sucks."

"Yeah, yeah it does."

We walked for about 10 minutes down the street.

"Here, this is it." Emma said.

The shop looked so cute. It was two floors, downstairs was the boys and accessories, and in this upstairs lift thing was the girls clothes.

"Oh my God. I love this place!" I squealed.

Emma laughed, "Me too."

After about an hour we had an armful of clothes each. We had been dancing around to this song called 'Surfer Babe' by this band called McFly.

"You're total comes to 500," said the girl behind the counter.

"Corva macht." Emma swore.

"Excuse me?" Said the girl.

"It means 'Holy shit' in Polish." I laughed, the girl smiled.

We paid and left the store with about 4 more bags each.

--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--

"I cant believe we got so much!" Emma said when we had arrived back at her house.

"Yeah. Shocking isn't it!" I said.

"OK, lets get changed into some of these brilliant clothes and then go and get you a new board." Emma said grabbing her bags from the couch.

--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--

We were both ready, Emma had on all new clothes down to the underwear and bra, she had on grey skinny jeans, a white wife beater, with a black vest over it, and yellow converse sports, and a few different colored necklaces.

Since I was actually going to be skating I figured I wouldn't wear any jewelry, I had on, dark green skinny jeans, a white wife beater, with a white hoodie with green stars on it over top, and pink converse sports.

"We look hot." I said as we both stood in front of a full length mirror in Emma's room.

"Yeah we do," said Emma. "Come on, lets go get you a new board!!"

I laughed, "Yes, lets!"

--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--

We arrived at the skate board store. Celine was so happy to be getting a new board she could hardly sit still.

"STOP MOVING SO MUCH!!" I yelled at her.

"Sorry. Yeah! Were here!" She said as I pulled into the parking lot. She jumped out of the car, and ran into the store, leaving me still sitting in the car. I chuckled a bit, and then followed her in.

"Oh! I LOVE this one!" Celine squealed holding up a skate board.

"Yeah, that's good. I'm gonna-"

But I got cut off when Celine, as she was turning around smacked right into a really cute boy. She had a completely shocked look on her face, I started laughing.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" Celine blushed trying to help the boy pick up all the things that he had dropped.

"Oh, don't worry." He grinned shyly at her.

--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--

When he smiled at me I seriously almost fainted. He was so gorgeous!!

"I'm Celine." I said giving him the stuff I picked up.

"I'm-" He started.

"EMMA!!!" Someone yelled, and an instant later Harry appeared from around a stand.
"Oh my god! Harry!" Emma squealed and gave him a hug.

"What are you doing here?!" Asked Harry.

"Well, Celine's getting a new board, so I decided to come along." She smiled up at him. He was a good 8 inches taller then her. Which is good because she has this thing about guys having to be taller then her.

"Me too, except not with Celine," He smiled back at her. "With Dougie."

The boy in front of me was still smiling at me, he was making me blush.

"Oi, mate, there you are. Ready?" Harry said to the boy in front of me.

"Yeah ready." He said.

"Wait, you're Dougie?!" I said.

"Yep." He smiled that smile again. I nearly fainted (again). THIS is the boy Harry wanted to hook me up with! I could of kissed Harry on the spot.

Emma and Harry were looking back and forth between us with smiles on there faces.

"So, Dougie and I were going to get something to eat, right Doug." Harry said pointedly.

"Yeah." He was still smiling at me.

"So, do you lovely ladies want to join us?" Harry asked hopefully.

"Well..." Emma said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?!
Peace&Love
E.