Drag Queen Superstar!

Boy/Girl: In Love And VERY Confused

*Gerard’s POV*

“I can’t believe I’ve let this happen... quick hit me!” I yelled hysterically.
“I’m not going to hit you.” Bob said calmly.
“It’s just a crush, you’ll get over it.” Frank said.
“That’s what you say now... soon I won’t be able to talk to her properly because all my locked up feelings will come out. So I’ll kill myself, then you’ll all be saying ‘oh, maybe it was a bit more than a crush.’ And you’ll cry and- and-...”
“Gerard, shut up. You’re overreacting and getting all dramatic.” Mikey said lazily not looking away from the TV.
It was a few weeks after I’d started going to school as Roxy. It was after school and we were having a boy’s night only so it was just Frank, Ray, Bob and Mikey and I was back as Gerard.
I was trying to tell the about my HUGE problem and they weren’t helping me at all.
My huge problem?
I was in love with Hayley.
Nooooooooooooooo.......
I couldn’t tell her my feelings because you know; she thinks I’m a girl.
On the other hand I couldn’t carry on with her not knowing how I felt and having to have her as my best friend and not... more than a friend if you see what I mean.
So that would mean I’d have to be Gerard again...
But it was so much more fun being Roxy and having people like me and think I’m cool.
Plus Hayley liked Roxy, not Gerard.
So if I went back to being the boy me, she wouldn’t like me anyway...
AAAARRGGGHHHH!!!!
It’s all so complicated and confusing.
Seriously, why do I even bother?