Drag Queen Superstar!

A Broken Heart... But Still Got A Date

*Gerard’s POV*

I never knew that something as simple as going to Hayley’s house after school would be so traumatic, heart breaking and plain WEIRD as it was, this one day I went round.

Hayley had invited me early on in the day and of course I said yes because I got to spend time with her. It turned out that my ‘crush’ was getting worse. I properly in love with her now...
Anyway, me and Hayley were in her bedroom just chatting and listening to music.
Nothing out of the ordinary.
Then Hayley goes and drops a massive bombshell on me.
“I want to ask Pete Wentz out.”
WHAT??????
I began to choke then, I don’t know why. Probably because I was in shock.
“You want to ask Pete out? Why?” I spluttered.
“Maybe because I’ve had a massive crush on him since the beginning of high school.” She laughed.
“I mean, are you sure? He, er, doesn’t seem your type.” I coughed.
I know it was awful to try and talk her out of it, but if she went out with Pete, all hope of ME being with her would be gone.
“What do you mean? You think he’d say no or something?” Hayley asked and looked as if she wanted cry.
“What? Of course not! He’s totally say yes! Why wouldn’t he? You’re gorgeous and I think you should!” I said quickly.
Oh God, the last thing I wanted her to do was cry.
Now look what I’d done. I’d gone and convinced her to ask Pete out.
“Really?” She grinned brightly.
I nodded.
“I’m going to do it Rox, I’m going to call him now and ask him if he wants to go on a date.” She said really hyper, grabbing her mobile.
“I’m just popping to the toilet, let you have some privacy on the phone.” I said and left the room.
I stood on the landing and felt the tears fill in my eyes.
He was going to say yes, I knew it.
My heart began to break painfully and I felt a tear sliding down a cheek.
I quickly wiped my face and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind me.
I cried for a bit, to get it out then wiped my face.
Then I realised I really did need the toilet so I stood in front of it and did my business.
Then it happened.
I forgot I hadn’t locked the door...
“OH MY GOD!! YOU’RE A DUDE!”
I screamed, turned around and missed a bit of the toilet so I made a little puddle on the floor.
Then relief flooded over me.
It wasn’t Hayley.
It was Hayley’s brother Ryan.
“You’re a GUY?!”
“Ssssshhh, shut up!” I hissed pulling my flies up.
The last thing I needed was Hayley walking in.
Ryan noticed I’d pulled up my zip and went “I’ve already seen it.”
Then I smirked and I blushed.
“Please Ryan, promise you won’t tell anybody. ESPECIALLY Hayley.” I begged.
Then he looked me up and down and grinned.
I was freaked out.
“I’m not going to be quiet for nothing. There’s going to be a price...” He smirked.
“What?” I asked.
I’d do anything. ANYTHING for him to keep his trap shut.
“I’m gay.”
That’s all he said.
“Um... OK...” What else do you say when someone tells you that they’re gay?
He carried on:
“Nobody knows that I’m gay, in fact you’re the first person that I’ve told. So seeing as you’re a guy but everyone thinks you are really hot girl, I want you to go on a date with me. Then I get to go on a date with a boy, while everyone else thinks that I’m going out with a really cool girl. You understand?”
Oh God...
I understood.
“If I was to say yes... it would only be for one date. I mean it. Only one.” I said sternly.
Ryan thought for a minute then nodded.
“One date and your secret is safe.”
Then he shook my hand.
“Deal.”
“Deal.”
Then he made his way out of the bathroom and winked at me.
I stood alone for a few minutes.
I was going on a date with a guy, a guy who happened to be Hayley’s brother.
What had I got myself into?
Then it got worse.
“HE SAID YES!!!”
Hayley yelled from her bedroom happily.
Great.
Hayley had a date with Pete and I had a date with a fourteen year old boy.
Somebody kill me now...