Drag Queen Superstar!

Triple Date

*Gerard’s POV*

Bob pulled up outside pizza hut and began to laugh.
“Don’t,” I said really pathetically which made Frank who was sitting in the back of the car laugh so hard he snorted, which made Ray laugh.
“It’s not funny...” I muttered.
“It’s hilarious!” Bob laughed.
“Come on Gerard, it is pretty funny!” Frankie said.
I sighed miserably.
It was OK for them to laugh, but I didn’t find it very funny.
Everything was really complicated...
I wasn’t just going on a date with Ryan. When Hayley found out that I was going out with her brother she thought it would be fun for me and Ryan to go on a double date with her and Pete and THEN she thought it would be even MORE fun for Mikey and Alicia to come with us.
I sat in the car for a few minutes while the others carried on laughing. I knew I should be going in the cinema now to meet them all for our ‘date’ but I really didn’t want to.
It was going to be awful watching Pete with his tongue down Hayley’s throat and trying to stop Ryan from making out with me or something. Then Mikey would probably start to laugh or accidentally call me Gerard and everything would be a disaster...
“Go on then, you’re going to be late.” Bob said practically pushing me out the car.
Then they drove off and I could STILL hear Frank laughing.
I turned around and sighed and made my way to the door.
‘Bye Roxy, it was nice knowing you.’ I thought to myself and walked in.

*An hour later*

We were all sitting around a table in pizza hut. Hayley and Pete were sitting next to each other and were playing tonsil tennis, I was sitting next to Ryan and he was telling me how pretty I looked and Mikey and Alicia were sitting opposite me and Ryan. Mikey kept sniggering and kicking me in the leg every time Ryan said something to me and Alicia had her face hid behind her menu the entire time because she couldn’t stop laughing.
And things weren’t getting much better...

“You have beautiful eyes” Ryan said.
Oh God, he was still going on...
“Thank you- ow!”
Mikey kicked me again, only a bit harder by accident.
“Sorry,” He mouthed over the table.
I looked over at Hayley and Pete. They were still going at it. It was a wonder they could still breathe, they didn’t seem to come up for air.
My heart sank just watching them.
“Do you think they’d notice if we left?” Alicia said, finally coming out from beneath her menu.
“Probably not.” I muttered.
Then I noticed that Ryan was moving closer to me.
What did he want now...?
Oh no.... please no!!!!!!!
He was trying to kiss me!
Then he practically lunged at me and stuck his face on mine.
And he didn’t let go!!!!
We were actually kissing!
Then I heard Mikey burst out laughing along with Alicia who started to coke on her drink.
“Aw, my bets friend and my little brother, this is so sweet!” I heard Hayley say.
I pulled away and stared at Ryan.
I couldn’t believe he had just done that...
“Wow, you’re good.” Ryan grinned which made Mikey laugh even harder.
“Roxy, come to the toilets with me. I need to put my make up on again.” Alicia said.
I was in too much shock so I just stood up and followed her.
Once we were in there she said softly, “Thought you needed to get away for a bit.”
She was right, I did.