Drag Queen Superstar!

Caught Red Handed And Red Faced

*Gerard’s POV*
I couldn’t believe Mikey was accusing me like this.
Nothing whatsoever had happened between me and Alicia and I couldn’t understand why he thought there was.
Actually I suppose I could understand why he thought there was something with Alicia coming round yesterday and we didn’t even tell Mikey who was in the next room...
But it was totally innocent, nothing happened.
“Mikey, I swear on both of our lives nothing has happened between me and Alicia. I’d never do anything like that, especially not with my little brothers girlfriend. I’d never hurt you Mikey and besides you know I like Hayley.” I said really fast hoping that he would believe me.
He didn’t say anything for a few minutes.
Then he spoke, “I am so sorry Gee...”
Then he gave me a hug.
“I should have never have doubted you or Alicia.” He mumbled into my shoulder.
“No worries Mikes and I’m sorry too. I should have totally told you that she was round. Are we friends again?” I said.
“Best.” Mikey grinned, and then he gave me five and went upstairs to get changed to go out with Alicia.
I went into the living room and threw myself onto the sofa.
Then I did what I did every day when I came back from school. I reached under the sofa cushions and pulled out my normal boy clothes and got changed. I always did this because my dad would be back soon and he a fit if he saw me wearing girl’s clothes.
In fact he’d probably throw me out the house.
My dad is a macho kind of guy.

Ten minutes later I was watching TV when Mikey came running down the stairs.
“I’m going now!” He yelled from the hallway.
“See ya later!” I yelled.
Then I heard him walk out the front door.
I had the house all to myself...

Another ten minutes I found myself standing in front of the mirror above the fireplace.
I giggled at my reflection. I was pretty bored so I put on every single piece of girls clothing all on top of each other. Dresses, skirts, normal jeans you know name it.
Then I got the lipstick that Alicia had given me and I put it on.
I covered my lips with it the decided to draw all over my face. I drew hearts all over my cheeks then on my forehead I wrote ‘I AM a girl!!!’
Why I did it I do not now... I was bored that’s all.
I thought it looked pretty funny.
I’d completely forgotten that my Dad would be back any moment...
“Oh my God...”
My heart plummeted to the floor when I heard the male voice behind me.
My secret was out.
I was in for it.
I turned around slowly, dread in the pit of my stomach.
I faced my dad who was standing in the living room doorway. He looked half stunned half furious.
“Hi dad...” I squeaked wearily.
I was after all ten layers of girl’s clothes and make up. I was petrified at what his reaction would be.
“What. Are. You. Wearing?”
He hissed that and went very red.
He was so angry...
“What don’t you like my lipstick?” I asked innocently.
I didn’t mean to make things worse; I was just trying to lighten the mood.
SMACK!
I couldn’t believe it.
My own father had hit me straight in the face!
My cheek throbbed painfully and my eyes filled with tears.
“Get it all of NOW!” He yelled.
I ran out of the room sobbing.
I couldn’t believe he had got so angry and hit me like that. My dad had never done anything like that before.
“If I ever hear you or catch you dressing like that again, you are out of this house. You hear me!” He screeched up the stairs.
I heard him; God knows he was loud enough.
I stormed into my bedroom and ripped off all the clothes I was wearing, tears leaving tracks on the make up on my face.
I stopped and stared in the mirror, when it hit me.
What was I doing dressing up like this all the while?
People only liked me because they thought I was hot and cool. They didn’t like me for the REAL me, they liked me for Roxy Star.
Roxy was only have supposed to have lasted for a week, but she had lasted for the past two months and where had it got me?
Yeah I was popular as Roxy, but I wasn’t that happy. I had ended up falling in love and had to watch her with someone else and it was ripping me apart.
Oh and I’d been on a date with a fourteen year old boy who made out with me and had really bad breath.
I’d had enough.
I wiped the lipstick off my face roughly. Then I put on my normal boy clothes.
I stared at my face in the mirror, my face without but it was red where I had wiped the make up off too hard.
I was back as me, Gerard.
Roxy Star was dead.