Drag Queen Superstar!

Surprises And An Evil Laugh

*Gerard’s POV*

“We’re closing in five minutes!” The waitress behind the counter yelled.
The only other person other than me and Hayley in there stood up and made his way out.
“We’d better be going.” Hayley smiled getting up.
We made our way out to find it was still raining.
“I’ll walk you home.” I said to her and she linked arms with me again which sent this fluttery feeling around my stomach.
“I’ve really enjoyed hanging out with you; you’re a really funny guy.” Hayley said smiling at me.
“I don’t know we haven’t been spoken to each other much in the past. I feel like we’ve wasted time when we should have been really good friends. I never knew you were so nice” She said.
I blushed then.
“Sometimes if you take the time to get to know someone, you may be surprised at what you find out.” I smiled.
Hayley stopped walking and stared at me through the rain.
“You’re totally right. Somebody said that to me a while ago and I thought of you.
In fact, you remind me of someone but I can’t out my finger on who...”
It was so strange. This girl had thought of me as her best friend and had been hanging out with for the past few months only she didn’t know me at all. Now it was as if she was meeting me all over again. It was really hard having to pretend that I didn’t know her that well, when I knew her as a best friend. I was in love with after all.
We carried on walking when Hayley said, “So, do you have a girlfriend?”
I shook my head.
“Why? I hope you don’t mind me saying so but you’re hot!” Hayley said.
I laughed at that. You should me as a girl, I felt like saying.
“Have you got a boyfriend?” I asked, just to carry on the conversation.
“Yeah, Pete. Pete Wentz.” She said. Hayley stopped smiling then, as if thinking of Pete made her sad or something.
“What’s the mater?” I asked. I was curious, were things between them not as good as they had been?
“I... I’m probably not even right; I’m probably just being paranoid...” Hayley muttered.
“You can tell me, I promise.” I said.
“I think he likes somebody else... I think he’s going to dump me for her.” Hayley mumbled sadly.
“Who do you think he likes?” I asked.
I was VERY surprised by the answer.
“My best friend, Roxy Star.”
Then it hit me.
If I went about it the right way, I could use this piece of info to get Hayley for myself.
Hee hee hee (insert evil laugh here.)