Drag Queen Superstar!

Another Totally Brilliant And Crazy Plan

*Gerard’s POV*

“Why? Why do you keep making up these totally ridiculous plans that just end up getting you into even more trouble?” Mikey asked when I told him what I plan I had up my sleeve.
“Don’t you get it? Once I use Roxy to split Hayley and Pete up Roxy is gone leaving me- Gerard- to get with Hayley!” I said.
“So? You’re stealing Hayley’s boyfriend! You’re splitting them up so you can get her!” Mikey said loudly to prove his point.
“Sshhh! Keep it down will you? Anyway it’s not me who’s splitting them up, technically it’s Roxy.” I shrugged.
I was right, I knew I was right. My plan was going to work, I was sure of it.
“Gerard, no matter how much make up you wear it’s still you. You’re the one who is breaking them up, even if he does like Roxy. It’s still you.”
Then he stared at me for a few seconds and walked out of my bedroom.
‘Fine,’ I thought to myself. Just because Mikey didn’t agree, I wasn’t going to let him stand in my way of my plan.
My plan was this: Seeing as Pete liked Roxy, I was going to go to school tomorrow as Roxy and tell Hayley that it was my last day and I was moving to England.
Then I was going to get Alicia to tell Pete to meet me someplace where I would tell him that I liked him too and kiss him. BUT (here’s where Hayley comes in) Frank was to come with Hayley just as we are making out.
Hayley gets upset, ditches Pete, maybe slaps Roxy round the face, Roxy moves the next day, is never seen again, I (as Gerard) are there for Hayley and I ask her out (I’m out of breath now...)
See, an awesome plan where everybody’s a winner!
I win by getting Hayley.
Hayley wins by getting me.
Pete wins by making out with Roxy.
And Frankie wins by getting to see me make out with a guy...
What’s not to like?