Drag Queen Superstar!

At School In The Best Damn Dress I Own...

*Bob’s POV*

“So anyway, that’s when I said- OH MY GOD!”
I was just talking to Ray and Frank when I nearly died of shock.
Was that Gerard?
Dressed like a girl?
In a dress?
And oh my God, LIPSTICK!
“Dude, one question, why?” Ray asked grinning.
Frankie was nearly wetting himself because he was laughing so hard.
I mean G was wearing a dress and lipstick to SCHOOL. Whatever he chooses to wear in the privacy of his own bedroom is up to him, but to school? That’s just asking for trouble.
It was hilarious though.
“Didn’t want to be me for the day. Thought I’d come as a girl.” He said simply as if it was the most normal thing in the world.
“But you’re just going to get even more hassle when everybody thinks you’re a drag queen.” I said.
If he wanted to become more popular or something, dressing up as a girl wasn’t exactly going to make him the most popular guy in school.
“Oh no worries, I’ve got that sorted. Gerard Way isn’t in school today. Roxy Star is.” Gerard said grinning.
“Roxy Star? Is that what you’ve decided to call yourself then?” Mikey asked.
“Yep. Today my name is Roxy so don’t go round called me Gerard or you’ll give it away.” Gerard said.
“Well what about Gerard? Is he dead for the day? What about in registration, it’s going to look like Gerard’s not here and there’s suddenly a new girl called Roxy in class.” Ray said.
“I put on a false voice and rang the school, saying that Gerard’s not going to be because he has the flu. Then I put on another false voice saying that my daughter Roxy will be coming for the next few weeks as she’s here on her ‘travels’.” Gerard explained.
Me and Frankie and everyone just stared at him as if he was mad.
G just smiled at us all.
None of us said anything for a few minutes until Frank broke the silence and said, “Y’know Gerard, if you really were a chick and you looked like that, I would totally ask you out.”

Me, Ray and Mikey made sick noises while Gerard said, “Thank you Frankie, your not so bad yourself.”
We could tell they were both joking though by the grins on their faces.
Well at least I HOPE they were...
RRRIIINNNGGG!!!
The school bell practically deafened us as we made our way into school.
“Good luck on your first day Roxy!” I heard Mikey yell to Gerard as we all made our way to our first class.
Because as hot as G looked in a dress, he was going to need it...