Drag Queen Superstar!

I Have Skittles...

*Gerard’s POV*

Just because I was Roxy Star, it didn’t mean I was going to ditch my friends.
So that was why at dinner I sat with Ray, Bob, Frank, Mikey and Mikey’s girlfriend Alicia as I usually did.
“Hi, Roxy how’s your morning been?” Bob asked me as I sat down because they were already sitting down and eating.
“Brilliant!” I grinned.
It looked by the expression on everybody’s faces, they had got used to seeing me as a girl. It was the first time Alicia had seen me in girl-mode though so it was hilarious to see the horrified expression on her face.
“Er, Gerard. Why are you wearing and dress and erm... lipstick?” She asked.
I laughed.
“Mikey, fill her in.” I said.
So Mikey explained why I was Roxy etc and Alicia promised to call me Roxy and that I knew her from dance class.
I liked Alicia, she was sweet and she made Mikey happy which was the important thing.
“Are people noticing you now?” Ray asked me.
“Yep, got a new friend already. Hayley Clark.” I said.
“Hayley Clark? As in that preppy girl who sits next to you?” Frank asked me.
“Yeah, she’s nice though. She likes X Men too. And my tights.” I smirked.
I really did like Hayley though, she was sweet. I never talked to her before though as I thought she was a snobby preppy girl, but she was really cool. It just shows you shouldn’t judge people before you get to know them.
“Oh my God Ger- I mean Roxy, Hayley is coming over to this table!” Mikey hissed as Hayley came over.
What was she doing coming over here?
I didn’t exactly put her down for a girl who would sit with a bunch of ‘emo’s like us.
But then I realised she liked me. That was why she coming over.
“Hi Roxy. Would be OK if I sat with you?” She asked sweetly.
I would have said yes straight away but the guys looked wary. Preppy girls never sat with guys (or girls in Alicia’s case) like us.
“I’ve got skittles...” She said.
“Sure come and sit down!” Frankie said making room for her.
Ha, he’s only said yes because of the skittles.

“I like your highlights.” Alicia said.
“Thanks!” Hayley said brightly handing out the skittles while Bob, Mikey, Ray and Frank jumped over the table to grab a handful.
It was good though, she’d won them over.
Looked like Hayley was going to stay...