Drag Queen Superstar!

Full Girl Makeover

*Gerard’s POV*

It was two days later after school and me, Mikey and Alicia were in Mikey’s bedroom, talking about what had happened at school today. I was back as Gerard; Roxy was only for school and going out. Plus I knew my dad would probably kill me if he saw me wearing lipstick and a dress.
Hayley had been hanging out with us since Monday, so had decided to invite us all to a party at some person’s house then me and Alicia were going to Hayley’s house for a sleepover.
Alicia jumped at the invite for the party and sleepover because she was never invited to those sorts of things and the boys had all agreed to come to the party. They weren’t invited to the sleepover because Hayley wanted it to be a fun ‘Girls only night’. (Her words not mine.)
Which was why I was worried.
“I mean what do you talk about at sleepovers anyway? I’ve never been to a girl’s only one before.” I said.
“Maybe because you’re a boy?” Mikey sniggered.
“Exactly.” I said.
“You just chill out and talk about what guys you think are hot and watch movies. I’m no expert though; I’ve never been invited to one.” Alicia said.
“Poor Ali, you can sleep over with me anytime you want!” Mikey grinned then kissed her.
“Please, leave the sex talk, once left the room!” I said.
They stopped then and laughed.
Then Alicia said something very random and VERY disturbing.
“I’m going to have to wax you.”
“What?” Me and Mikey yelled at the same time.
“Well you don’t want to turn up to the sleepover looking like a hairy boy. She’s going to know you’re not a girl!” Alicia shrugged.
“But doesn’t getting waxed hurt?” I asked.
“Only if you’re a wimp.” Alicia grinned.
“In fact, you’re going to need a full makeover and proper girl clothes if you’re think you’re going to get away with being a girl.” Alicia said getting up.
“Wait here, I’m just popping back home. Don’t move.”
Then she left leaving Mikey laughing hysterically and me VERY frightened.

*Fours Hours Later*

I was in pain.
But I looked damn hot...
“Wow... you actually look good.” Mikey grinned.
Alicia had just finished her makeover on me and I was standing in front of my bedroom mirror.
Alicia had waxed my legs, which HURT by the way. She had also brought a load of clothes she didn’t want anymore that I could wear for school, so I wouldn’t have to wear that dress everyday. The clothes included girls cut jeans, t shirts and this really cool corset thing which I couldn’t breathe in.
Oh and a padded bra.
I had tried to forget about that...