Drag Queen Superstar!

Sort Of At The Party

*Gerard’s POV*

“You look great!” Hayley grinned.
“Thank you, so do you.” I said as me, Alicia, Mikey, Frank, Bob and Ray got out the car.
We all stood outside the house as the music blared out loudly and we could hear people laughing and screaming.
“So, whose party is this?” Bob asked.
“It’s Pete Wentz’s” Hayley said and blushed for some reason.
Then Frank groaned and said “Man, I can’t stand that guy... he’s so up his own-“
“Hey Roxy,”
Frank was interrupted by a group of girls who were going up the driveway up to the house. One of them turned and waved me.
“Hi,” I smiled waving back.
They looked at all the dudes I was with and probably thought I was going out with one of them.
“Do you want to come in with us Roxy? We’ll introduce you to few people.” The girl asked. I think her name was Kelly and she was in my French class.
“Thanks, I’ll join you later... with these two” I said, nodding at Alicia and Hayley.
They smiled at me again and looked at Hayley and Alicia then went in.
What a cheek!
Inviting me in but not Hayley and Alicia!
I mean I know I looked cool; I was wearing that black and pink corset with this black layered skirt, pink and black tights and a pair of black converse. But you don’t invite one person and not the people they are clearly with.
This whole popular thing, it was hard work let me tell you.
And I WAS getting more popular. In PE the other day I wasn’t picked last for a change, and the girls that I was with were really nice to me. Then they asked if I was going to Pete’s party so I said yes and they told me they see me there.
Back when I was Gerard, things like that wouldn’t happen to me in a million years. Including having PE with girls...
“Let’s go in then.” Mikey said as we all walked up the driveway. Well all of us except for Frank.
“Come on Frankie,” Ray said.
“No. It’s going to be full of annoying, snobby people. I’m staying here.” Frank said, not moving.
I’m sure someone told me that Jamia was going...” I said.
Frank stopped being so awkward then.
“Jamia’s going to be there?”
Jamia by the way, was this girl who Frank had a huge crush on. We’d all told him to ask her out but he had it in his head that she was going to say no.
“Maybe I’ll stay for a bit then...” He mumbled and followed us to the door.
Then we went in...