Drag Queen Superstar!

Talk About A Party Killer...

*Mikey’s POV*

“Check this out! Someone’s decked Josh!”
“Quick take a picture that is so going on myspace!”

I was on the sofa with Alicia when I heard someone yell that.
“Ha, someone’s thumped Josh!” Alicia laughed.
“Want to see what’s going on?” I said then Alicia nodded and we got up and went into the hall where all the noise was coming from.
When we got there Josh was lying on the stairs, his nose dripping with blood and loads of people were gathered round laughing.
“Who did it Josh?” One of Josh’s mates asked.
“That bitch Roxy...” Josh mumbled.
“Ha! Josh got beat up by a girl!” Someone yelled then everyone apart from Josh and his mates started to laugh.
I couldn’t believe Gerard had actually hit someone, especially Josh.
“Why do you think he did it?” Alicia asked me.
It was obvious what had happened.
Josh was famous for seeing how far he could get with girls and had tried it on with Gerard so he hit him.
I burst out laughing then.
“Come on, lets’ get Gerard and get out of here.” Alicia said holding my hand and pulling me through the crowds and out through the door.

*Gerard’s POV
I never did find out what you actually do at a girls sleepover.
A part of me was a bit bummed out.
OK, I’ll be honest I was totally disappointed.
Hayley had decided not to have it and Alicia said she didn’t feel like it.
So we all got into the car after Alicia and Mikey found me (Frank was still making out with Jamia and we had to pull them apart to get them to get into the car.)
Everyone found it hilarious about Josh feeling me up, because you know, he was feeling up another guy and didn’t know it.
All in all a pretty boring night.
I wish I hadn’t have punched Josh, my knuckled were still stinging and bleeding.
I wish Hayley had still had her sleepover...