The Pure Blooded Prince

Dumbo's and Dumba's

“Crud!” she said under her breath.
Alex grabbed her arm and pulled her to the limo. He opened the door and half-pushed, half-throw her in the limo. She fought, screamed, and cried but he wouldn’t let her go. So she resorted to lying. She told him that she thought he was cute and in her heart she really did like him, but he had to give her some time and space.
“I knew you would feel this way after you met me,” Alex said leaning toward her
“Give me some time before we start to you know…kiss,” Lexie wispered in his ear and then scooted to the other side of the limo.
When she got home she ran upstairs to her room, turned on the radio, and sat on the bed laughing her head off. She couldn’t believe prince big-head bought all that stuff about her loving him in her heart.
“What a dumbo. How could any one love a loser like him?” Lexie thought to herself.
Lexie’s cell phone rang. She jumped up off her bed and grapped it, “Hello.”
Lucy’s voice was on the other end, “Hey Lexie! Listen you need to come over pronto!”
“Why? What is wrong?”
“Nothing, I’ll see you when I see you.”
“Bye Lucy.”
Running down the stairs she could smell Rachel outside in the front yard.
“She is probabley eatting dirt or something,” Lexie thought to herself.
Lexie knew if she went through the front yard Rachel would want to come with her too. So Lexie did the only thing she could think of and that was to go through the window.
As she neared Lucy’s house she smelled something. It was familiar smell to her.
“No, there is no way! It couldn’t be Danny. Danny was in Iceland. Danny is in Iceland,” Lexie thought
Lucy met her at the door, “Hurry up Lexie!”
“Why are you trying to make me go so fast?” Lexie asked.
“You’ll see. Go up to my room, I will be there in a minute.”
Opening the door Lexie Gasped as she saw who was laying on the bed. It was Danny and Lexie could tell by his eyes. Danny’s face was cut and bruised and his hands were rough and bloody. She was so surprised that it was Danny that she could not breath. Lexie took a rag that Lucy had brought up and soaked it in warm water. She started cleaning Danny’s wonds. She could not believe that some one would do this to Danny, but then she thought of Alex. Alex would do anything to get her just because he could.
“He just had to show off. He just has to be the center of attention didn’t he,” Lexie thought.
Lexie hated It for this. Then she thought it was kind of admirable the way It was always trying to get her, but this was to far.
Once Lexie was done cleaning Danny’s wonds she set the rag down. Danny sat up and kisses her on the cheek.
“Hey,” Dany said, “I missed you.”
“What happened?” Lexie asked, “Who did this to you?”
“Not now,” he replied.
He probably would have said more but Lucy walked in and said, “Okay, I have your drinks, junk food, DVD’s, and extra blankets. Yell if you need anything.”
Lexie waited till she heard her go downstiars to say, “Danny, just tell me.”
“Lex drop it. I’ll tell you when the time is right and that is not now.”
“Fine if you want tell me who did this to you I will find out by myself!”
Lexie got up and walked out the door. She knew what she was going to do. When she reached the old oak tree she sat down. Lexie know if she went there Alex would show up.she looked at her watch and it said 5:13 pm.
Sitting under the tree she thought out her plan, which she almost never did. Closing her eyes she thought about everything that happened that year. First her mom died, then she found Danny, then It found her, now Danny’s hurt, and It wants to do her.
“Why are you on the ground?” Alex asked.
“Looking for you,” Lexie told him.
“Oh…really because I need to talk to you, but you go first.”
“I have two things to tell you. One …you suck and two…I’m engaged,” Lexie lied.
“Where is the ring?” Alex asked
“Crud,”Lexie thought to herself then she felt the necklace that Danny gave her around her neck. Lexie’s says “true love” and Danny’s says “waits forever”.
“It is not a ring it’s a necklace,” Lxie said showing it to him.
“Nice…I’m happy for you. Who is the lucky guy?” Alex asked, “I would like to meet him.”