Uniqueness Is Key

You Can Not Be Serious!

We sat in the car in silence. Both of us staring straight ahead. I knew better then to start a conversation. That's when she spoke. "I can not believe you young lady! Getting yourself expelled again! What were you thinking?Oh! Wait till your father hears about this!" She continued ranting. I didn't even bother trying to explain what really happened with Grace Delroy. She wouldn't care. She would find any excuse to blame me.

I starred out the window thinking about what had happened all of it playing back in my mind. Grace stood there in her cheer leading uniform looking more perfect then ever walking towards me. She stopped right in front of me grabbed her chocolate milk and poured it over me. "Oops! I'm so sorry" she 'apologized' with fake sincerity. "Oh, thats okay." i replied with a fake smile on my face. I grabbed the mashed potatoes off my plate and rubbed them all over her uniform. " because I'm so sorry about that." I replies the same way she had. by now everyone had stopped talking and watched the both of us. "Why you little bitch!" she shouted dropping her milk container on the ground. "Better a bitch then a sleazy cheer leading whore" I calmly retorted back at her. "At least I don't dress like a guy and actually have a boyfriend!" she shouted getting pretty pissed. "You mean the one that says he loves you but is secretly cheating on you and only stays with you cause you continue to have sex with him? Oh yea I am completely jealous!" I shouted back sarcastically. "At least my dad has a real job!" she shouted getting in my face and pushing me back. "At least my mother didn't have to sleep with the Superintendent to get me into this school!" I shouted pushing her back. and thats when the back of her hand with her little diamond ring slapped me across the face. It left a cut and possibly later a bruise. That was it I tackled her to the ground and started throwing punches. It took a lot to get me off of her. That's when the principle came in and well you know what happened after that.

We pulled into the driveway of my house. It wasn't big but I called it home. We walked through the front door and I slipped off my shoes. "DAN!" my mother yelled up the staircase. I could hear the door open and then close and his feet coming down the stairs. He looked at my mother and simply said "Yes Susan."

Now my father is my hero! He has dark brown hair and is six feet, two inches. Besides the genes I have from my mom I look exactly like my dad. We have most of the same tastes and he had a childhood almost exactly like mine he just never got expelled. He was the bad boy who had a motorcycle and went to party's. Drank and did stupid stuff. Yet my mom fell in love with him and they've been together since I remember.He was an artist and that is why Grace said he didn't have a real job and even though he did she didn't care.

"Well tell him! Tell you're father what you did!" she said angrily! "Well daddy, funny story really you see. Today I got in a fight with Grace Delroy. But it wasn't my fault! She threw the first punch, all i did was defend myself!" i said in the sweet innocent little girl voice all daughters use on they're fathers to get out of trouble. "and...." my mother persisted. "And um i kinda sorta got expelled." I said in a I'm-so-sorry-i-really-didn't-mean-to voice.

He let out a sigh "Lucy Sharada Rogers, go to your room" he said while rubbing his head. "I need to talk with your mother." he added and looked at her. I walked up to my room. It fit me perfectly. There were paint blobs and glitter everywhere. My desk was a mess holding my computer and a phone. my bed sat at the far end and straight across from it was my TV. My dresses and vanity stood side-by-side cluttered with junk and pictures.

'God this is gonna be a long day'
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone!
Sorry it took so long to update I'm really slow at it so i hope you like it and i apologize again for the inconvenience

~Randi J.