Bad girlfriend

I'm your favorite drug

Brian rolled over, to be greeted with Alex's smile.

"Hey." she whispered.

"What time is it?"

"Six thirty."

"Nooo." he nestled his head in the crook of her neck. She laughed and inhaled his scent. The perfect mix of cologne and herself. He looked at her. Love clouding his orbs.

"I don't wanna go."

"I can come."

"Oooo.... can you?"

"Yes dear." she kissed his lips.

"I'm gonna shower." She stripped her shirt and threw it in the hamper.

"Okay. Do you want breakfast?"

"Nah." He nodded and kissed the back of her neck.

She stripped the rest of her clothes, quickly she got in the marble shower stall. Steam coated the crystal clear glass door, making it foggy. She looked around for her razor. She found it blade-less on the top shelf.

"Dammit." she muttered. She opened the door and went over to the sink, leaving a wet trail behind her. Grabbing another blade, she clipped it on. Getting back into the shower, Brian came in.

"What the hell?" She lifted her razor so he could see it.

"Oh. May I join?"

"No sir." she giggled as he came in anyway. He cornered her, and kissed her collar bones.

"I have to wash my hair." she moaned as he nibbled her earlobe.

"Nuh uh."

"Yuh huh."

"Okay fine. Be ready for it later." she laughed as he looked down.

"Look it. You caused this!" He pointed

"Oh! I'm so scared! Help me!" she rinsed the shampoo out of her hair. The white foam ran down her body, Tickling her curves. Brian grabbed his shampoo. Running it through his hair, He scrubbed his body with it as well. Alex on the other hand grabbed her lufa and scrubbed all over her body, leaving a soapy trail.

"It gets better and better." he smirked.

"Oh Mr. Gates am I giving you a show?"

"Mhmm. Keep going." He laughed as she rubbed conditioner in her hair.

"OH YEAH BABY!" he rinsed his hair. She shook her head. The hot water was dwindling. So she rinsed and turned it off.

"I love you." Brian called from the bathroom.

"Love you too!"

~At the studio~

Brian layed down his guitar as Alex came over, Patting Zacky's head.

"Your so mean to me." Zacky whined.

"I am not. I just like to pat you." she laughed. Zacky went over to the fridge and grabbed a beer.

"Meanie."

Brian grabbed her hips, quickly pulling her down on his lap. Her scent wafted to his nose. He loved her smell. Her taste. She was his.

"What do you want to do after I'm done recording?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Actually, i have to go over to Mason's. I have to see him babe."

"Okay." He kissed her lips, Making her moan. His kisses were enough to make her scream.

"Get a room." Matt commented.

"Great. Which one?" Alex mocked. Matt growled.

Brian looked at her. Her eyes gleamed.

"You're my favorite drug."
♠ ♠ ♠
' I'm your pleasure
in your pain
I'm your fear just like cocaine no.
I'm your treasure
say my name

I'm your favorite drug
your favorite drug
just one hit is never enough
I'm your favorite drug
your favorite drug
you can't break this addiction no '


On another note, We just reached double digits!!! Whoo! Number 10!