Bad girlfriend

I promise

Alex mumbled as Brian carried her into his house. She had drank so much that she couldn't stand. He cursed as he stubbed his toe on the coffee table.

"What's so funny, funny head?" she questioned, hiccuping, or more like squeaking soon after. He laughed and set her down on the couch. Him being a little tipsy, it was hard to see completely straight.

"Brian, I don't feel too good." she groaned and ran to the bathroom, emptying her stomach. He heard a screech, It was the mattress. More of her groans filled the small apartment. He sighed and walked into their bedroom. Stripping down to his boxers, he climbed into bed. It squeaked again.

"Damnit." he huffed and pulled the covers up. She rolled over, and cuddled into him.

"Brian."

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too baby." A small smile spread across his lips. She nodded. Satisfied.

"I promise. I promise to get us out of here. I promise to get a non squeaking mattress. I promise to make your life everything it can be. I promise to keep my promises." he whispered.

-The next morning-

Brian sat up gently, walked to the kitchen. He brewed a pot of coffee, Waiting for Alex to wake. The smell of foldgers always got her up. Truth be told, she walked out. Moaning. He knew her head hurt.

"I'm sorry." he laughed at her face. She didn't look to happy. She went to speak but decided against it.

"What's wrong?"

"Did you mean all of your promises?"

"Yes baby. I love you. You love me?" he questioned wrapping his arms around her waist.

"I promise." She grinned and kissed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Been a while. Comments. Although you guys are loyal enough already.