Bad girlfriend

Shoebox of Photographs

Alex had the biggest smile on her face when Brian walked into the bedroom. Her legs were folded underneath her. Pillows stacked up behind her. Her hands gently sorting through photos. Brian leaned against the doorway and watched her expressions go from happy as can be to sad all the sudden then back again. She sighed and set the pictures back in the shoebox. Not caring to look around, she layed her body back, falling into the pillows. Brian smiled and climbed on top of her.

"Hey mister." She kissed him, Her sweet scent floated around him. His smile only got bigger.

"What were you looking at?"

"Just some pictures."

"What kinda pictures?"

"Happy ones, sad ones, bad ones. Ya know." She sniffed and rolled over. He sighed and grabbed the box, pulling out the pictures. The top one was of Brian smiling at Alex's 11th birthday party, She was looking at him innocently. Ignoring the camera. The next one was of Alex huddled up on her window seat.

"What's this one?" She looked at it.

"That's when you were on tour and none of the girls could come. Mom took that one." He nodded and changed the photo once again.

"Our first kiss. Mom was watching." she laughed and scooted over to Brian, her arms wrapped around his waist. He went through the rest of the photo's, and placed them back in the box.

"How about we make some more photographs?" she tilted her head to the side but smiled as Brian pushed her down on her back.

"What kind of photographs?"

"A whole 'nother shoebox full."
♠ ♠ ♠
hahaha It's been too long. and yes 'nother is a word.