Bad girlfriend

Wet

Alex cuddled into Brian's chest. His hands firmly placed on her back. She groaned and stirred. He tightened his grip as she calmed.

"Brian." he mumbled a yeah.

"Happy birthday baby." He smiled tiredly at her.

"Thank you baby." He thanked her, and kissed her lovingly. His thumbs tracing her hips, Making her white shirt ride up. Exposing her tattoo's. She moaned. He groaned as she got off of him, just to take off her underwear.

"You don't know how much I love you, Alex."

She tugged his boxers down, and lowered herself onto him. Brian threw his head back into the pillow, and bucked his hips upward. She leaned down and bit his exposed neck.

"I think I do." she kissed his lips as she rocked her hips back and fourth. He whimpered as her chest rolled across his.

"So close." he breathed. Alex let out a low moan, That he knew she had been keeping in. He moved and flipped her over.

"You didn't have to do that." she whined.

"I wanted to." He smiled and slipped into her again, her legs went around his waist. Her hair tangled as it repeatedly was pushed against the pillow. A drop of sweat fell from Brian's forehead onto Alex's stomach. She giggled as he wiped it off.

"That's not where I like my girl wet."
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate to do this guys, But BG is going on Hiatus... Thought i'd go out with a moist bang.

ON HIATUS