Bad girlfriend

All of you all over me

Brian palmed Alex's stomach as he kissed her neck. "Morning." She grinned. "Oh what a way to wake up." Alex rolled over and pecked his lips. "And no. We have sex every morning." Brian pouted.

She got out of bed and stretched. "Let's go to the beach today." Brian agreed. She padded to the bathroom and showered. Brian shoved on a hat, swim trunks and watched TV until she came out with just her bikini bottoms on.

His eyes widened. "Brian, can you tie this for me?" He gladly obliged, taking her bikini top from her and tied it behind her back. He nibbled on her earlobe. "You could've done that yourself." She pinched his side. "I know."

They made calls to the rest of the band, inviting them to the beach, they all gladly accepted.

Brian started the car, Alex rested her hand on the inside of his thigh. He turned up the radio. They arrived at the beach. Alex saw Val and waved. Brian parked and they both got out and walked onto the sand. Alex ran off and talked to the girls. Johnny groaned. "She's so hot..." Brian slapped the back of his head. "I know."

They spent hours around the bonfire after it turned dark. Everybody began leaving. Zack and Gina stayed behind the longest. Alex and Gina both had drank a little much. "Let's play truth or dare." They all agreed.

"Alex, Truth or dare?" she pondered. "Dare." Zack grinned. "Kiss Gina." Alex looked at her friend. They both leaned in, their lips touching. Brian stared at Zack and mouthed 'Holy shit'. Alex bit Gina's bottom lip. Oh yeah way too much to drink.

Gina laughed and slid a hand down Alex's side. Alex pulled away. Zack looked around. "Whoa. Do that again." Alex grinned. "Nope."

Alex sat down on Brian's lap. He played with the tie on her bikini top. She moaned. "Take it off." Brian looked at Zack again. He nodded. He pulled the strings. Her breasts sprung free, The cool night air brushing across them. Zack did the same to Gina. The girls giggled. Brian kissed Alex's neck and pushed her forward.

"Dare you to fuck her." Gina winked. Alex knelt down and kissed Gina's belly button. "I've never done this before." She blushed. "Neither have I." The boys watched on in disbelief. Thank god for vodka. Gina gently took on of Alex's nipples in her mouth. Alex arched. "Oh..."

Alex's fingers slid into her own bikini bottoms, she rubbed her clit quickly. She bit her lip. "Fuck..." She shuddered. Wide eyes stared at her. Gina backed off and tied her bikini top back on. Brian knelt down and kissed her neck. "Bri-..." a breathy moan slipped out of her mouth. He replaced her fingers with his own. "Come for me baby..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Now now. I don't have some lesbo fantasy with Gina Paulhus. I just thought it'd be interesting.