Bad girlfriend

No is just the thought that never crosses my mind

Alex tossed and turned, Brian watched her nude form move. A smile on his face. He grabbed her by the hips and kissed her. She woke up quickly and wrapped her slender arms around his neck.

Brian smiled and pulled away. She watched with confusion as he reached down to his jeans and pulled out a black velvet box. Oh god... "Alexandra, We've been together for a really long time." Oh god... "I want us together for a lot longer. Will you marry me?" Oh god... All she could do was nod and kiss him. "Yes?" "Hell yes."

Alex rolled off of Brian, her hair everywhere. "Did I say yes? If not, then yes." Brian chuckled and pulled the covers off that Alex tried to cover herself with. "Briannn." He grinned. Well you're just so fucking hot. Can't cover you up. " She scoffed. "I prefer the term beautiful, thank you very much." "Well I apologize. You're so fucking beautiful." Alex thanked him.

"We gotta get up. I'm telling everyone by two o'clock. It's twelve. Chop chop!" Brian laughed and threw a pillow at her. "Oh ow. I'm gonna bruise."

Alex ran into her mom's house, leaving Brian to lock up the car. "MOM! I'M A FIANCE!" Brian heard two squeals. "ABOUT TIME THAT FUCKER MARRIED YOU!" Alex's giggle floated through the air. Brian rolled his eyes.

By the time two o'clock rolled around, everybody knew they were engaged.

Alex slid her hand up Brian's thigh. "I'm the happiest girl in the world." Brian smiled. "Good."

Steam pillowed up in the bathroom, Alex inhaled. The hot water ran down her body, going down the drain. She exhaled smoothly, loving the feeling of hot water on her shoulders. Brian opened the glass door. "Ah! A boy's never seen me naked before!" Brian laughed and pressed her against the slate wall. "There's always a first for everything."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments