Bad girlfriend

My girlfriends a *** magnet

Brian bit Alex's neck as her hands fumbled with his belts.

"Baby, I could never understand why you always wear two belts." She sighed when she got the last one off.

"To tease you." Brian smirked and pushed her down on the bed.

"But Bri-Bri baby." she mocked him making him growl and strip off her skirt.

"I never understood why you wear skirts anyways." he smiled getting his wish. Her hands delved in his hair, making their lips connect. Anybody would be surprised you couldn't see the sparks illuminate and fly.

"Make love to me." she begged him making him shudder.

"Have patience." he grinned and slid her blouse over her head.

"No bra. I thought they bounced more than normal today."

He unbuttoned his jeans and kicked them off. Her small hands skimmed his abs as his shirt found a way off. Her nails tickled his flesh.

"I love you." he groaned and slid off her underwear. She smiled and played with the waistband of his boxers. Their eyes met while she was doing this. He kissed her lips softly, making her even more eager. She slid them down to his knees, letting them fall. She lied down bringing Brian with her. He entered her making her moan and scratch his shoulders.

"Kiss me." he pleaded with his eyes. Her lips touched his making him buck his hips forward. She hissed in pain.

"Sorry." he apologized and put his hands on either side of her waist. Feeling her smooth tanned skin under his rough fingertips turned him on even more.

"I love you." he repeated.

"I love you too Brian." she moaned out his name with intensity.

A few hours later at that night's party

"Alex." Matt taunted her, holding her shirt and bra above her head.

"Give it back." she begged him holding her breasts with one arm, reaching with the other.

"Show me the money!" he laughed. She dropped her arm.

"Ya happy?"

Matt nodded and handed her her bra and shirt.

"That's the last time I play strip poker with you guys." she huffed.

"It's not our fault you suck." Matt laughed again.

"You wish I'd suck y-"

Brian kissed her.

"Shall we?" he held out his hand.

"We shall." she giggled drunkly.