Bad girlfriend

Taking turns

Brian led Alex to the dance floor, Earning a sexy smirk from her when he kissed the back of her hand. Matt went up the stairs to the landing and watched their every move. Matt bit his lip every time her hips ground into Brian's. Right now his lips were attached to her neck as 'Falling Down' by Atreyu blared.

"I want you." Brian huskily whispered in her ear. It was her turn to shudder.

"Then come and get me." she took a few steps back, Motioning him with her finger. He smiled and stepped up to her placing his hands on her hips.

"I got you."

"That's what you think." she smiled and hooked her index finger one of his belt loops dragging him towards the stairs.

"I like where this is going." he grinned and gladly followed. They came to the landing.

"Password." Matt smirked.

"Get the fuck out of the way." Brian stated getting eager to make her scream.

"Please Mattie." she pouted.

"Fine go ahead." he broke down and let them through.

"Now where were we." Brian moaned out as she took off her shirt once they were in the confines of a locked bedroom.

"Oh i dunno." she winked and unsnapped her bra letting it hit the ground. She stripped him of his shirt and giggled at him.

"What?"

"Nothing you're just poking me. That's all."

"Your no better." Brian gestured to her chest.

"I'm just cold."

"Uh huh."

Her jeans were soon stripped and so were his. She slid off her crimson thong. Brian was overdressed so she stripped his boxers also. She got down on her knees earning a moan from him.

"Finally." he groaned as she licked over his tip.

He moaned as she smiled relaxing her throat and pushed down until her lips were against his base and sucked again

"Oh god, deep throating" He grunted pushing his hips forward as she bobbed her head.

She smirked to herself and pulled her lips so she was in the middle of his member so she could suck and lick the tip at the same time

"Alex." He moaned bucking his hips foward again so his dick would slide down her throat.

She laughed to herself pushing down so her lips were at his base again and bobbed up and down on him fast and hard, She heard his deep growl like moans in the back of his throat as he leaned his head back and tangled his hands in her curly chocolate hair.
She bobbed even faster and heard him begin to pant

"Oh fuck, so close." He said pulling her hair "Holy shi........." He bit onto his palm so he didn't shout, She pulled away after she felt his seed coat the back of her throat "Where....did you learn to do that?" He panted and she smirked again tenderly kissing his lips.

"Elementry." she giggled and pushed him down onto the bed.

"My turn." she straddled his hips.