Bad girlfriend

All too much

Alex sat down on Brian's hips, making him groan. He flipped the two of them over making her squeal.

"I hate it when you do that." he moaned.

"What?" she smiled up at him as he moved back in fourth in her.

"When you tease me." He whispered against her skin before he bit down on her sensitive breast. "Brian." Alex moaned out his name. He sucked, intent on leaving a hickey. Her hands became intertwined in his hair as he picked up his pace. Sweat coated both of them, making it harder for Brian's hands to stay in place on her hips.

"I'm gonna cum Brian." she screamed as he slammed into her, his thumb rubbed her clit.

"So cum baby." He kissed her collar bones , His cross necklace draped down onto her chest. She moaned. She loved the way the cold stainless steel combined with her hot flesh. It gave her goosebumps every time it happened. She lightly bit his shoulder as she came, causing him to grunt and buck his hips forward, he soon followed and rode out their orgasms. She pulled his head down to hers, Her lips touched his making him smile to himself.

"I think I love you too much Alex." he smiled at her and caressed her cheek.

"Not possible." she blushed when he kissed her cheek.

He always knew exactly what to say. He always said the things that made her weak in the knees. The things that made her heart pound and ache for him. Her hand rested on his chest
his arm went around her waist, he pulled her naked figure close to his own body.

At that moment Alex realized without Brian she would be nothing. She needed him all too much.