Bad girlfriend

I'll stay unbound

Alex rolled over in bed and looked at Brian, A small smile graced his features. His eyes were slightly opened, signaling he had just woken up. She was sure she looked no different. Maybe a bigger smile. His hand was lying on her hip. She took in all the details, like she did every morning. He leaned forward and pecked her lips.

"Morning." his hoarse voice greeted. She snuggled into his body in response.

"Nooo." she whined. "Morning already. Hmmph."

He kissed the top of her head. The curls in her hair had since fallen and her hair needed a wire brush just to get the tangles out. Class A sex hair.

She got up and stretched. Brian whistled. She giggled and picked her bra up off the floor and slid it on. She mumbled looking for her underwear.

"Look under your skirt." she quickly did and there they were. She slid those on.

"Come on Brian. Get dressed."

"But I'm enjoying the show."

"Brian." she growled.

"Fine."

They both got dressed and went into Matt's living room. They heard loud clapping, Alex looked over first. Of course it was Matt.

"Finally decided to show."

"Yes. It took us a while. We had to prepare ourselves to see your face." she smiled sweetly, blowing him a kiss.

"Yeah yeah."

"Bye man." Brian and Matt did the whole 'Slap hands together, meet in the middle, pat each other's back, then pull away thing' aka the man hug.

Alex grabbed Brian's hand and led him out.

"Wanna shower when we get home?" he asked.

"Together? Why yes." She grinned

"Can't wait."