Bad girlfriend

Centerfold erotic

The 19 year old Brian traced his girlfriends back. The wilted flowers made him smile. She never did like... delicate things per say. She loved being feminine but not weak. She yawned and grabbed his hand as it neared her ribcage, he sighed and layed his head down on her back.

Her back was adorned with wilted flowers of every species. All with a gray-ish tone. Clouds above them, A fairy was walking through a field leaving a path of dead flowers in her wake.

"Ow." she stated tiredly. The tattoo barely a week old, still hurt a little. Just yesterday she could put on a bra for the first time. Brian liked the six days without one though. His perverted head twisted as she lay topless on his bed.

"You know..." he muttered and kissed one of her shoulder blades.

"Hmm?" she replied. Pushing her head further into the pillow.

"I really really like that you're into ink..." he smirked at the look on her face.

"Yeah I try..." she giggled then quickly yawned again.

Her collection had grown since the day she turned eighteen. It started when she was 11, She always wanted a dancing couple on her hip, That was fulfilled. His arm went around her waist.

"Sleep babe." he commented, she gladly agreed and soon was fast asleep.

Brian's dad walked in.

"Whoa..." his father marveled at Alex's back.

"Yeah. It took 29 hours." Brian smiled with pride. Alex's hand reached up slapped his head lightly.

"It's not your tattoo silly." she giggled.

"But still, it's my girlfriend's full back tattoo." His father laughed.

"Sorry Mr. Haner." she mumbled into the pillow, barely loud enough for him to hear. She gestured to he half naked self.

"It's fine. I've seen worse." He chuckled and walked out.

"Remem-" Brian began but Alex cut him off.

"Yes. When he caught us fucking? I actually remember quite vividly. Hey kids! HOLY SHIT! And then he slammed the door. I remember."

"You belong in playboy." he spoke out randomly.

"I don't think so. They'd turn me down so fast."

"Oookay...Suicide girls?"

"They'd like me." she grinned and flipped over.

"Yes they would." Brian smirked and licked over her left nipple.

"Everybody likes these." she laughed at his comment as he continued the assault on her breasts.

"I know you and the guys do anyway." she laughed.

"We'd give you all the views you needed."

' Anorexic beauty queen with painted eyes so toxic
flowers painted on her back
Centerfold erotic
Shes had a gram, a shot, a slam, enough to start a riot
Everybody wants a piece
But only you're invited
'