Status: On A Break!

Don't Make This Easy. I Want You to Mean It.

Hangovers Suck, Do I need a Guilt Trip Too?

I woke up with my head pounding, trying to remember how I got home. I remembered being at the party. There was drinking and dancing and a whole lot of people. I really hoped someone had cut me off at some point, but from the pain in my head, I was guessing that didn't happen.

After laying there for about two minutes, I started to smell pancakes. I groaned and pulled myself up and out of bed, wincing at the small amount of light coming through my window.

I made my way, slowly to the door and down the two flights of stairs to the first floor. I walked into the kitchen, following the smell. But when I got there I didn't find my mom or dad like I'd expected. Instead I was welcomed by the warm smile of Alex Gaskarth, and he had food. This had to be a dream.

"Morning sleepy head," Alex smiled and held up the pan he was currently preparing food it, "I made pancakes."

I smiled back as much as I could with my still splitting headache, "mmmm hangover food."

I grabbed a plate out of the cabinet and held it out so he could put some pancakes on it.

"You know it babe," Alex replied, dumping the pancakes onto my plate.

He came set down the pancakes on one of the burners he hadn't been using and walked over to grab himself a plate and some syrup. He then put some pancakes on his plate and cam to sit next to me, offering me syrup.

"Yes, please," I replied, and he poured some over my pancakes.

"So what happened last night?" I asked, before placing a piece of pancake in my mouth, "mmm chocolate chip."

Alex smiled at my last remark, before answering my question.

"When I found you, you had had three vodkas, a rum and coke, and most of a bottle of JD, and Izzi was looking pretty disgruntled. I'm guessing she tried cutting you off."

"Great," I muttered.

Now I need to apologize to Iz.

"So I took you home."

I looked at him, slightly shocked, "You stayed with me all night?"

"Well I couldn't just leave you here, could I? You would have died," He smiled.

"I would have been fine."

"I know you, Jase. You are completely helpless when you have a hangover."

"Hey, I got all the way down here just fine," I countered.

"And you wouldn't have gotten out of bed or bothered to walk all the way down here unless you smelled pancakes."

I sighed, knowing I'd been defeated.

"Well you still didn't have to do that," I replied.

"Jasey, I'm your boyfriend, I want to take care of you."

"Right, boyfriend," I mumbled, looking down.

He just had to mention the boyfriend thing. I was feeling incredibly guilty as he beamed at me. Why did he have to be so sweet to me?

"Something wrong?" Alex asked, picking up on my mood almost instantly.

"No. I just need to go out for a bit. Thanks for the pancakes," I replied, getting up and giving him a hug.

I went back up to my room and got dressed. I needed some fresh air.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short and a filler, sorry.