Status: On A Break!

Don't Make This Easy. I Want You to Mean It.

Cheating Boyfriends

I walked mindlessly through the city, not really knowing where I was going. This was all too much. I loved Alex, he'd been my best friend my whole life, but Jason was sweet and caring and cute and out with some hottie and- wait, what?

I wiped my hands over my eyes hoping it was just my hangover, or maybe I was still a little drunk, but when I opened my eyes they were still there, Jason and that slut. I didn't know her, but she was holding hands with my boyfriend, and that alone made her a slut. I watched them laughing, him feeding her a donut, it could have been his sister, right? I relaxed a little, hoping they were just friends, but then they sat on a bench and started making out. Definitely not his sister.

My eyes started filling up with tears and I ran off. I ran until my lungs burned before collapsing on the side of the road, crying. I couldn't believe he was doing this to me. Granted I had another boyfriend he didn't know about, but I was intending to break up with one of them. After twenty minutes of crying by the side of the road I finally pulled myself together enough to walk home. I walked through the graveyard, it was a short cut and kind of matched my mood. I walked past the graves, soaking in the calm, peaceful atmosphere.

When I finally arrived home Alex was in my living room waiting for me. I smiled sadly at him and walked up the two flights of stairs to my room. I collapsed on my bed, staring up at the ceiling. I heard Alex come up the stairs and watched him out of the corner of my eye as he leaned against my door frame.

"I'm fine, Alex."

He nodded but stayed where he was.

I closed my eyes and sighed, "You can come in if you want."

"Nah I'm good here," he replied.

I nodded and we sat in silence for a while longer. After about five minutes Alex walked out of the room. I kept my eyes closed as I reviewed my current situation in my head. I came to the conclusion that I had Alex and had no right to be mad at Jason about this girl and would therefore give him a chance. Not happy but at least content with my conclusion I decided to take a shower.

After my shower I went into my room to call Jason. He answered after two rings.

"Hey baby."

"Hi Jason, you wanna hang out? We could go to a movie or something," I asked in my best, ignoring the problem voice.

"Sorry babe, can't, I've got my cousins birthday party to go to. She's turning six and I promised I'd be there."

"Oh," I said sadly.

I'll make it up to you. I'll take you out for ice cream later."

What is with him and ice cream?

"Sure, sounds great."

"Great. I have to go now. Bye babe."

The phone went dead and my, "bye," was lost in the dial tone.

I sighed and got dressed in a pleated jean mini skirt and my Mayday Parade t-shirt, before curling my hair and putting on a thin line of eyeliner on the bottom of my eye and a thicker one on the top. I added some silver eye shadow and left my room. I went down stairs, grabbed my purse and tan across the street to Alex's house.

The door opened almost immediately after I rang the bell.

"Hey Jase," Alex's smiling face greeted me.

"Hey, you want to see a movie?"

"Yeah sure, let me just grab a hoodie and my keys."

I nodded and waited as Alex ran into the house.

"Mom, I'm going out," I heard him yell just before he came jogging out.

"Ready to go," I asked.

Alex nodded and I followed him over to his car.

We arrived at the movie theatre after having bickered half the ride about what we were going to see. We had narrowed it down to two movies, Paul Blart Mall Cop or Push. We walked up to the ticket booth and checked the show times, deciding on Push based on which time was closest.

Alex was buying the tickets when I saw them. Jason and some girl. Not the one from the park, she looked familiar. That's when I realized it was the girl from the ice cream shop. It was all I could do to keep from screaming. I turned around and grabbed Alex, dragging him into the theatre, he gave me a confused look, but followed none the less.

I took a couple calming breathes before holding out my hand, "Can I have my ticket? I want to get good seats," I told Alex, who looked at me sceptically before handing over my ticket.

"Okay, what kind of soda do you want?"

"Um, just get me a sprite, oh and a box of butterfingers."

Alex nodded and went to go get the food.

I sighed and walked towards out theatre, I really didn't want to be in the lobby and around them. I smiled as I sat down in a seat towards the front of the tip section of the theatre. But my smile soon dropped as I saw Jason walk in with that slut. I watched them walk up the other side of the theatre to the top row, and almost immediately start making out. I gagged and turned back towards the screen.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am evil.
I don't write for forever and then I give you this short ass, terrible excuse for a chapter.
I am however writing the next one like right now, so it'll be out ASAP.
Sooooooo sorry!
Lot s of drama going on, but I will get you your chapter and if you read Circles, I'll try to get one of those out soon too