Status: On A Break!

Don't Make This Easy. I Want You to Mean It.

Stop Making Out With The Neighbors

Alex gawked at me before pulling me to him and crashing his lips to mine.

"You can have 50 boyfriends for all I care, just say that again," Alex said after breaking the kiss.

His arms remained around my waist, holding me against him as he beamed at me.

I smiled, "I love you Alexander William Gaskarth."

He kissed me again before whispering, "I love you too Jasey Rae Michealson."

We smiled at each other, enjoying the silence for a bit, that is until my phone started ringing. I sighed and moved away from Alex so I could grab it out of my pocket. I looked at the screen before opening the phone.

"Hi mom," I spoke into the phone.

"Yeah okay, be there in a sec."

I hung up the phone and started giggling.

"That was my mom, she says to take a break from making out with the neighbors and come home, she wants to talk to me."

Alex laughed and kissed me again. He bowed toward the window in my living room and turned toward his own house.

I shook my head, laughing a little as I walked back toward my house.

"Jasey, I'm glad you're back. We've been invited over for dinner by Mrs. Adams," My mom said as I sat down in on a stool at the island in out kitchen.

"Um, mom is that such a good idea?"

My mom smiled at me, "Mrs. Adams likes you, and it's a barbecue so you can bring friends along. Bring Alex, if you want."

I sighed, "sure mom."

"Now honey, I know you and Mark don't get along, but just stay away from him, and have fun with the rest of the family. His sister's nice, right?"

I nodded, I had forgotten about Kendle, I guess it would be nice to see her again.

I smiled at my mom and agreed with a reluctant sigh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey people. I know it's really short and a little fillerish, but I am almost done with the next chapter and I think you guys will like it.
Or rather I hope you guys with like it.
PLEASE LIKE IT!
Comments make me smile