Give Me Vengeance

Chapter 17

His mouth was hanging open, eyes wide, and I saw Zack slightly chuckle also. I walked over to them and stood next to Zack, smiling up at him for a moment before looking at Matt.

“You okay Matt?”

“Um yeah, but what the hell did I miss?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean since when are you and Zack good again? Cause last I heard you hated his ass”

“I have never hated his ass. Its to perfect to hate”

Zack smiled. “Yes, yes it is”

Matt looked at him. “Wow, conceited much?”

“Just a little”

“Nice”

“Well, as much as I love standing out here talking to you, I want to go inside and explore Zack’s house” I told Matt over my shoulder as I walked away. Zack followed like a faithful puppy, and I silently thanked God Matt didn’t say anything about my ticket, because he would be sure to make it seem worse than it actually was. Zack stepped in front of me and unlocked the door. I walked in and the house took my breath away for a moment. I had never known Zack could decorate a house so well. The walls were black with white pimp stripes on the wall, none of them having a regular interval. The couch and love seat were black leather, and the coffee table and entertainment center were a deep cherry wood.

“Zack, your house is amazing. I had no idea you could decorate so well”

“Um, I didn’t decorate. Val and Michelle took over because they thought I was a lost cause”

“That makes a lot more sense”

“What, you don’t think I can decorate?”

“You couldn’t decorate if your life depended on it”

“That is so…true. Damnit”

“I know you too well for you to even attempt to lie to me”

“I know. I hate it”

“What’s the rest of the house like?”

“Follow me and I’ll show you”

I followed as he walked through the house and showed the different rooms. When we got to his room, he paused and looked at me uncertainly.

“Zack? Whats wrong?”

“Oh, nothing”

Zack’s POV

I looked into my room and the unmade bed and then back at Kay and found myself thinking of what I wanted to do. To my extreme embarrassment, I felt myself getting hard.

“Zack? Whats wrong?”

“Oh, nothing” I lied, trying not to look down at my pants. I walked into my room and heard as she followed me. She studied the décor while I tried to get rid of my boner. I tried everything I could think of, but I simply felt it growing harder as my imagination ran wild.

“Um Kay, how about you go pick out a movie for us to watch?”

She smiled at me, and that didn’t help my current “situation”. “Okay”

She walked out and I rushed to my bathroom, slamming the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys, hope u like it!!

COMMENTS=LOVE

xXalyssaXx
<33