Give Me Vengeance

Chapter 18

~Regular POV (Kay)~
I waited downstairs for Zack after I had the movie waiting for him on his coffee table. I tapped my fingers on the arm of his couch and then got up to explore; I hated waiting. I walked aimlessly around his house and found a door that he hadnt let me in. I cautiously walked in, afraid he would get mad if he caught me. I flipped the light on and looked around. It was his at home studio, songs and guitars scattered around the room in no certain order. I picked up a piece of paper that had unlegiblle words scribbled all over it. I couldn’t imagine how anyone could possibly read it and make sense. I squinted and found the words came into focus. The song was so sweet that it took my breath away, but yet it wasn’t even finished. The title was “Dear God” and the chours made me want to cry.

“Kay?”

I whirled around like a guilty little kid and saw Zack standing in the door way, starring at me.

“Oh, um, I was curious to what was in here. I’m sorry if it was private”

“Don’t be sorry; I don’t mind. I was sort of embarresed to let you in here because it was so messy I was afraid you would think I was a pig”

“It’s not that bad. I’ve seen way worse, especially your bedroom at your parents house”

“I was a slob back then! I’ve gotten better”

“Sure you have. I hate to break it to you, but you haven’t gotten that much better”

“Yes I have! I don’t have day old hamburgers laying around!”

“Maybe not in plain sight but I’m sure I could find one if I tried”

“If you tried maybe”

“That’s what I thought. Let’s go watch that movie now”

“Okay”

We walked out, leaving the sweetest song ever written laying on the floor. I sat down on the couch while he got the movie started, and when he sat down, I curled up against his side. I missed being this close to him, and I couldn’t believe how good it felt. I fit perfectly in his muscled arms, and I couldn’t think of a better place to be at the moment. He ment the world to me, and I don’t know what I would do if I lost him again. One time was bad enough. I would die if happened twice. I foucused on the strange movie I picked, and then closed my eyes, falling into a perfect sleep.

~Zack’s POV~
I looked down at Kay and found she was sleeping, snoring lightly. I smiled and lay down so her head was resting on my chest. I stroked her hair and she snuggled into my hand. I had missed this so much and couldn’t believe I had let her go the first time. Some actor in the movie laughed obnoxiously, like Johnny does when he’s had too much to drink. I shuddered and turned the movie off; I had enough of Johnny’s laughter on the road. I was content to just look at Kay sleep and could only imagine what she was dreaming of, and I could only hope she was dreaming of me.

“Zack” she breathed in her sleep, and my heart skipped a beat. After all this time I still felt the same way about her I did 8 years ago. Crazy and totally out of my mind in love with her. I hadnt felt this way about Gena no matter how many times I told her I loved her. It just wasn’t the same. Kaydence made my heart skip beats, made my palms sweaty, I lost all words. She was so beautiful she broke my heart every tiome I looked at her. Look at what she did to me, making me in to a huge sap.

~Kay’s POV (her dream)~
I wandered through Zack’s house, looking for him. He was in his room, reading a book in his boxers, and I stopped in my tracks. I cleared my throat and he looked up, smiling when he saw me, and bekoned for me to join him. I climbed into bed next to him and cuddled to his side. He put the book down and kissed me long and hard. I rolled onto him and straddled his lap, my hands running down his beautiful body. I moaned as his hands ran down my sides and rested on my butt, and I felt a curling feeling of desire in the pit of my stomach. He pulled my shirt off, his hands slipping under my bra straps. My hands slipped in his boxers….and things got heated.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey!
new chapter!! yay!!!

so, this chapter really shows how zack feels aboutkaydence, so i think its really important....and kinda poorly written

COMMENTS=LOVE

xXalyssaXx
<33