Give Me Vengeance

Chapter 2

I felt someone walking with me, and when I turned, saw Zack. He smiled a dazzling smile and I stared for a minute and then blushed.
“I’m Zack” he said, a smirk on his face.
“Kaydence”
“Interesting name. I like it”
I smiled shyly. “Thanks”
Okay, so I suck at talking to new people. I am extremely shy when it came to that kind of thing, and the fact that Zack was gorgeous wasn’t helping me one bit.
“Do you know where I could find Mr. Lancer’s class?”
“Um, yeah. Room 567, right down that hallway” I pointed down the right hallway and he gave me another smile.
“Thanks. So, see you at lunch?” he got a hopeful look on his face that I couldn’t say no to.
“Sure thing. Meet me by the doors and I’ll show you the table I eat at”
“Okay. See you then”
“Bye”
I walked into my first class and took my seat, my thoughts on Zack. He was so cute and really adorable when he was unsure. I laughed slightly at myself and then my Sidekick vibrated. I took it out of my bag and opened the text. It was from Brad.

>hey babe
-whats up?
>caught a glance of the new kid? I don’t like him
-yeah I’ve seen him. Why?
>he doesn’t seem right to me…like a misfit or something

Did I mention Brad was the quarterback of the football team and 100% against anyone that was slightly unique, and only left Davey alone because he was my friend? Yeah, I know, he’s shallow.

-who cares if he’s a misfit? He seems nice to me. Leave him alone
>aww no fun. Why?
-tell ya later. Teacher walking in. g2g
>love ya
-u too

I put my phone away and paid attention to what Ms. Kance was saying. I took notes and she smiled when she passed my desk. She was my science teacher, and she adored me (no, I’m not conceited. She told me, so leave it). When class was over she pulled me aside right as I was about to walk out.
“Kaydence?”
“Yeah, Ms. Kance?”
“There’s a new student here and he needs tutoring. He failed almost every class he had back at his old school and since you’re the best there is will you please tutor him? I will adore you forever”
“No problem. I’ll see you both after school” I smiled and walked to my next class, nervous to see what Brad would say about me telling him to leave Zack alone. He always made a big deal of things when it came to other guys. He was waiting for me and as soon as I sat down he started.
“So, why do I have to leave this Zack kid alone?” he demanded.
I sighed. “Because he’s nice. And I have to tutor him and it will be much easier to get him to listen to me if my boyfriend and his friends didn’t beat him up”
“Oh. Wait, you have to tutor him, like private tutor him?”
“Yes. It’s not a big deal, so just drop it.”
“Fine” he grumbled and went to sit down. I breathed a sigh in relief and paid attention to the movie that was being played.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not very happy with this chapter, hence the shortness of it. grrr

once again, i ADORE comments so feel free to leave me one (pwease!!!!!!)

<33