Give Me Vengeance

Chapter 24

The freeway seemed never ending and the sound of Max’s snore was lulling me to sleep. I fought hard to keep my eyes open and breathed in relief when I could see the Vegas lights before us. It wouldn’t be long before we could get out and finally stretch. During the first half of the ride, Max was calm, but as he went longer without the next hit, the more on edge he became. I got so sick of it I actually gave him so much vodka he passed out. He wouldn’t be up for awhile so I had a chance to take a breath and clear my head. The lights to the city got closer and I could begin to make out the “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign. The flashing lights of the hotels on the strip looked like fireworks that had crashed and burned. Speaking of crashing…I looked at the clock and sighed heavily. I wanted to sleep so bad, but the show was just beginning. The trip to his house was not going to be an easy one, especially since on the way here he let on that some people might be waiting for him. Apparently he owed them a lot of money and was late paying them. Again. I glanced at him snoring peacefully and wished that he could have been normal for once. I found myself wondering what it’d be like if I had normal friend, what I would be doing right now. I would probably be hanging out, drinking alcohol and partying. But then again I wouldn’t have Val or Matt or Johnny or any of the other guys, and I wouldn’t have Zack. And a world without Zack…well, I couldn’t imagine it.
♠ ♠ ♠
omg i am soooo sorry i havent posted im forever and im really sorry its so short, but im super pressed for time. ive had soo much crap going on ive barely been able to think so thats why its so crappy. SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENTS=LOVE
xXalyssaXx
<33