Give Me Vengeance

Chapter 30

When we got home Luxie went to find Max while I changed into my pajamas. My work clothes were somewhat comfortable, but a nice big tshirt and a pair of sweats beat them every time. I found Zack on the couch, watching a movie, and he smiled when he saw me and scooted over so I would have a place to sit.

“How was work?”

“Long and filled with some crappy bands that have no talent”

“Then why were they in the studio?”

“Because they have money”

He wrinkled his nose. “I hate bands like that”

“I know, so do I”

A door down the hall slammed open and I heard the padding of bare feet on the tile floor. Luxie skidded into the room, panic on her face and close to hyperventilating. I shot off the couch and grabbed her shoulders, making her look at me.

“Luxie, what’s wrong?”

“Its Max!”

Dread filled my body. “What about him? What happened?”

“I think he’s dead” she whispered, and then collapsed in my arms. I looked at Zack, and then everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, this is the end. I decided to stop it here and then do a sequel in the near future. I hope you guys liked it, and thanks so much for reading. I hope you come back and read the sequel "Forgive and Forget"

COMMENTS=LOVE

xXalyssaXx
<33