Give Me Vengeance

Chapter 4

I followed Zack and Matt into the living room where 3 other guys were passed out all over the place. One, I think it was Brian, was on the coffee table, a little drool coming from his mouth. I giggled and Zack turned to smirk at me. I shifted my eyes from his and inspected the room. There was some nice shit in here; plasma screen, surround sound, DVD player, massive stereo.

“Hey, guys, wake up!” Matt yelled and the guys stirred. Jimmy glared up at him and Matt busted up and whispered something in Zack’s ear. Zack started laughing too and I was lost.

“Zack, what’s going on?” I whispered and he turned to look at me, still laughing. He leaned over and whispered into my ear.

“Jimmy had a fuckin’ boner” he laughed and when I looked, sure enough, Jimmy Sullivan had a boner. I cracked up and Jimmy looked between the 3 of us and then looked down. He turned a deep red and stumbled into the bathroom and we laughed harder. Our laughs woke the rest of the guys up and Brian smiled largely when he saw Zack in the living room.

“Zack! What the hell are you doing here?”

“I moved back Saturday and called you and Matt, but neither of you fuckers answered the phone”

“Oh. Sorry about that” that’s when he saw me and raised an eyebrow.

“What the hell is she doing here?” I was surprised at the venom in his voice. Then I remembered Brad gave him a hard time almost everyday.

“She came with me” Zack said and I looked at the ground. Apparently Brian had no problem saying what was on his mind.

“Yeah, well, I suggest you stay away from her. Her boyfriend is a fuckin jackass and she’s not too different”

I bit my lip and tears formed in my eyes and I looked at Brian. “I’ve never done anything to you or anyone else” I whispered.

“What? I can’t hear you. Oh, that’s because you don’t speak crap when your boyfriends not around. Why is that? Is it because you know that we could beat your ass and there’s nothing you can do about it?” he asked sarcastically. Zack looked at me and then back at Brian.

“Dude, what the hell is your problem?”

“My problem is that she’s a fake. She doesn’t care about anyone. Why should we care about her?”

“Brian, what the fuck? You were never like this when I was around before. What the fuck did she ever do to you to be treated like this, huh? Yeah, her boyfriends a jackass, and she’s tried breaking up with him. But you know what? He fuckin hit her”

“Zack, stop” I whispered, but he didn’t hear me.

“Brian, you used to say that you should never fuckin judge anyone because you never know what they’ve been through. What the hell? Her boyfriend fuckin hit her, and I’m sure he’s done it more than once because today I watched him almost fuckin dislocate her shoulder”

All the guys were shocked and I couldn’t take them all starring at me. So, I walked out. I started walking down the street towards PCH so I could go back to school. It’s where I needed to be anyway. I had no business being there with all those guys. They didn’t like me, so I shouldn’t be there. I should have known as soon as I saw Matt because I knew that Brad gave all those guys a hard time when they were alone. I wiped away a tear angrily and then heard someone running behind me. I turned and saw Zack and stopped. He caught up and was panting.

“Kaydence…I’m…sorry…about…Brian”

“No, Zack, don’t be. He’s right. I had no business being there anyway, I mean, I don’t belong there”

“You belong there because I’m there. Brian is just an asshole in the morning. Come back, please. He’ll be a completely different person later when he’s had a chance to wake up. We just caught him on a bad day, that’s all. Please, come back. The rest of the guys are really cool, and I know they don’t hate you. Brian doesn’t either”

“I don’t know Zack. I shouldn’t be there”

“Yes, you should. Please, come back with me” he held out his hand and I hesitantly took it. We walked back to Matt’s house and when we walked back in, a smile spread over all the guy’s faces, even Brian’s.

“Ooh, Zack had a girlfriend!” Matt yelled and Jimmy walked back from what looked like the kitchen. I smirked when I saw him and couldn’t help what came out of my mouth next.

“So Jimmy, take care of that problem Johnny gave you? I noticed you were all over him when I walked in”

All the guys laughed and Jimmy was blushing, but he was laughing too.

“Yeah, well, it wasn’t me that was all over Johnny. I was dreaming of a really hot stripper. Johnny however was dreaming of you. I heard him last night. ‘Oh Kaydence, oh god’” he pretended to be have an orgy and I blushed along with Johnny.

“Yeah, well, what can I say, I’m hot”

“I like her Zack. We should keep her” Matt laughed and I took a bow. Something hit me in the side of the head and when I looked down at the ground, saw a lime Skittle.

“Skittles!” I yelled and looked around the room, looking for the rest. I was absolutely in love with Skittles and when I saw Jimmy holding a bag, I smiled and started walking towards him.

“Stay away from my Skittles” he warned and took some steps back. I launched myself at him suddenly and grabbed the bag from his hands.

“I win!” I yelled and ran back to Zack. The guys were laughing their asses off and Jimmy started chasing me.

“Zacky! Save me!” I yelled and hid behind him, popping a Skittle in my mouth. He laughed and turned, wrapping his arms around me. The guys oohed and awed and he blushed. I just ate Skittles. He looked at me pleadingly and I shook my head.

“Give me a Skittle Kaydence”

“No”

“Yes”

“You want this Skittle? Come get it” I popped the Skittle in my mouth and he raised an eyebrow. Then, Zack Baker kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hola!

Okay, so heres an update!

I dedicate this chapter to my wifey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways, i didnt get 5 comments like i wanted :(
so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm begging!

and like before, skittles to those who comment and subscribe!!!

xXalyssaXx
<33