After the Last Midtown Show

Gabe Saporta is your typical glorified rockstar cliche tragedy - he spent more money than he could afford on fancy apartments and pricey sports cars, and acts like an all-around dick to everyone around him.

Because of his cocky "better than you" attitude, Gabe doesn't have many friends, and is often in a bitter mood because he feels like he is all alone.

William Beckett is the only one that truly care about Gabe. He's always been nice to him, always gone out of his way to be his friend even when Gabe makes it almost impossible to even be around him. The harder Gabe tries to push William away, the harder Will comes back.

When Gabe receives the news that his band is breaking up, he feels the weight of the world crashing down on him. Will sees that Gabe is drowning, and wants nothing more than to be the one to save him from the downward spiral his career has taken him on, the rocky relationships he has with his peers, but mostly - he wants to save Gabe from the only thing that's really going to destroy him - himself.

Can he save him before it's too late?

This story is my second joint story with my beloved vichy.
I'm doing Gabe's perspective, and she's going to do William's.

Enjoy <3