We're Just Teenage Lovers

Blood Red Dreams and Hospital Flings

Anna's POV
The girl who came into my ward, she looks familiar, but I can’t place where from. Her blood red hair, I’ve seen it in my dreams, there is something about her that draws me to her. If only I didn’t have memory fucking loss. But I do know that I like her more than a friend.

Krystal, (as I learnt was her name) stayed with me the whole night. We talked about anything and everything. As I was talking to her, some tiny fragments of my memory started to piece themselves back together again, but not fully. She lay down on my bed next to me and allowed me to put my head on her chest. I did so and contently listened to the steady beat of her heart. I soon fell asleep.

When I awoke the next morning she was nowhere to be found. Well in my ward of course since I can’t move. I waited but she never came. The same nurse from last night, when Krystal stood by the door, came to check up on me.

“Where’s that girl that came by last night? Krystal?” I asked.
“She’s a patient here.”
“Why did they take her away?”
“Because she’s meant to be resting like you, and we can move you to a normal ward now.”

Oh I hope to god that it’s Krystal’s. When they took me to my new ward…. My prayer was answered. It was Krystal’s ward because she was asleep in “her” hospital bed. The ward was now full because to every 1 ward there are 2 patients’ beds. After the nurse left, I crept over to her bed and sat down. I started stroking her hair. I couldn’t resist, I had to kiss her forehead. Wrong move. She stirred and woke up.

“W-what are you doing here?” She asks groggily.
“I woke up and you were no where to be found.” I said childlike.
“Yeah they came and took me away. Believe me I didn’t want to leave you. You make hospital beds so much more comfortable.” She blurted out.
“I know so do you. I feel safe in your arms, and I like listening to your heartbeat.” I confessed.
“Come on, lay with me and lets watch cartoons, and you can listen to my heartbeat.”
“Are you sure?” I asked.
“Yeah come on, I need some warmth anyways.”
“O-okay.” I said and laid down next to her. I put my head on her chest and soon fell asleep again.

***

Krystal's POV
I never did want to leave her but they made me. I think I’m falling in love with her. Everytime she moved her hands UNINTENTIONALLY over my chest or stomach, it sent electric shocks throughout my body. I switched TV off and absent mindedly started stroking her hair. She woke up and looked around then at me. Our faces were slowly moving towards each other, then the space closed between us. Her tongue explored my mouth, the fought for dominance and won. We pulled apart and breathed some fresh air, still panting heavily. I’m most definitely in love with her. I kissed her again but I had to fight the urge to do her right there and then.

“Anna…” I whisper.
“Yeah Krystal?” She whispers back.
“I think I l-love you.” I stutter, holding my breath in fear of her hating me.
“Really?”
“Yes really.” I answer, my heart pumping twice as fast and my stomach knotting.
“I love you too.”

I lent down and kissed her forehead. I really should ask her to be my girlfriend… but she beat me to it;

“Krystal? WillYouBeMyGirlfriend?” She asked.
“Yeah.” My stomach was doing billions of back flips per second.
♠ ♠ ♠
i didn't realise that some of this was written kinda well and mostly shitty [hope none of you dont mind the swearing...] but anyway enjoy skittles.

<3
xoxx

MandyMassacre