We're Just Teenage Lovers

Fate Must Have Brought Us Here

“Girls you can leave today.” The nurse says.
“We what? We can leave?” I replied. I can’t believe it, she’s letting us go.
“Yes you can leave. You’re being discharged.”
“Heck yes!” both Krystal and I screamed.

***

“We have to go our separate ways now. I’ll never forget you. I’ll always be thinking of you.” I told Krystal Really

I don’t know how close, close friends is. Apparently I asked her to be my girlfriend, but I don’t remember asking her. I mean don’t get me wrong but I do like her more than a friend, because I get this gut feeling that we’re meant to be together for the rest of our lives, cliché I know.

“I’ll never forget you either Anna. I’m always thinking of you. I love you.” She said whilst hugging me before she got into the taxi.
“Goodbyes are always hard.” I whisper in her ear, choking back tears before kissing her wind-chapped, soft lips.
“I love you too.” She kissed me that time.

I just stood there watching the taxi take her far away from me. I’ll probably never see her again. And my memory will be gone after I get home. Where is home? I have no clue. I randomly walked around the city until it was dark. I found my place easy… some things are just stored in a huge filing cabinet that never gets damaged in your mind.

***
(Background music – Smother Me – The Used)

“Anna?!” Someone yelled. Her voice sounded familiar.
“Krystal?!” I replied.
“Holyfuck Anna it is you!” She yelled whilst running towards me.
“Oh Krystal, I missed you so damned much.” I said hugging her tight. I was tempted to kiss her.
“I missed you too Anna. I’m surprised you remembered me.” She said.
“Yeah me too. I guess you can never forget the people you are in love with.” I said, then quickly covered my mouth in realisation of what I said.
“Anna it’s okay. I’ve known you love me for a while. Even though you have memory loss I don’t care I still love you too.”

As I was about to reply, the bell rang its loud annoying noise signalling get to homeroom now, over my words. Fucking bell.

“Why don’t you go die in a fucking hole dykes!’ a jock shouted at us and his friends thought he was funny. We just ignored them. So what if we love each other. LOVE KNOWS NO GENDER.

***

Everyday I hang out at her place, my memory is slowly coming back to me. The Ortiz’s owned my lot and I practically live with them though. But Krystal and I are treading on thin ice. Her parents are suspecting us. You honestly can’t stop love; it knows no gender and no age. If anyone thinks our love for each other is just a phase, they’re very fucking wrong. I have never felt this for anyone before (That I can remember). They now know that I was scamming off their electricity, funny their reactions, but yeah.

Krystal and I have the same class and we walked down the halls together. Each time our hands brushed against each others, I felt all tingly inside. I tried to grab her hand but people kept looking, I was afraid to hold her hand. We got to our seats and I held her hand under the desk, gently stroking it with my thumb. She didn’t pull her hand back at all. It felt comfortable. It felt right.

***

“I’ll meet you at my locker in 5.” She said.
“Alright, see you in 5.’ I replied.

I quickly shoved everything that I needed into my bag, and ran to Krystal’s locker. She closed her locker and gave me a hug. She pulled away and gently slipped her arm around my waist. At first it was weird, but I got used to it. I’m getting used to everything like it. It’s as if we’re meant to be together. Like we’re meant to be this way out. I really love Krystal, I really do. I just hope she loves me like I love her.
♠ ♠ ♠
the part where it had the backing music to it, was when i was in my spare at school, as i was writing it i was listening to smother me by the used and just thought that that was the best idea i'd had all day for anything.

hope you enjoy.

thanks to the readers [especially the ones who actually comment] love to all.

<3 xoxx

MandyMassacre