We're Just Teenage Lovers

Burning Bridges, Making Wishes

“Hurry up Krystal. Don’t just stand there!” Anna called out to me.
“Right. Coming love!” I shouted back.
“Try and catch me!” She starts to run.
“Bloody hell girl!”

Lucky for her I’m tired, but never the less I caught up to her and glomped her, making us fall backwards by mistake. She turns to face me, it’s like I’m living in slow motion at the moment. The space between our faces was slowly closing and I felt her soft smooth lips on mine.

***

Anna’s POV
“Why don’t we go back home and drive to the city aye?” I asked Krystal.
“Sure. Be much more fun… Maybe even just laying on the grass at South Bank, and seeing a movie?”
“Okay.” I replied and kissed her.
***

‘She’s been walking around with her heart dragging on the ground, she don’t need to frown- yet I’m nothin more than a line in your book- hard rock- broken record that--’

“Argh I can’t find anything on the radio nor your CDs.” I said frustrated and pouting.
“That’s cause you look in the glove compartment and you’ll find the CD case love, its that simple Miss PMS. Hahahahaha.”
“Grr. Leave me alone.”
“Okay.” She smiled and pulled over. “You wanna be alone, get out and stay here until I get back.” She says sarcastically.
“You’re leaving me?! Please don’t leave me!” I cried.
“Honey relax, I’m not leaving you, I was saying that sarcastically. I’m sorry if you though I was leaving you.” She hugs me.
“You’re a bitch you know that right?”
“Yeah, I know and I’m sorry babe.”

Just then Slit Your Own Throat came on. Because she shoved in the CD and started to drive off back onto the main road that takes us to the city.

***

I got your runway smile in my piggybank baby,
Gonna cash it right in for a new Mercedes,
You were worth a hundred thousand miles,
But you couldn’t stay a while.
I got your little brown shirt in my bottom drawer baby,
And you little white socks in my top drawer,
You were always leaving your shit around,
And gone without a sound.
Yeah I’m the first to fall and the last to know
And where’d you go?


“Krystal! I love you! You know, you know!”
“Mhmm.”

‘Now I’m heels over head, I’m hangin upside down. Thinkin how you left me for dead, California bound.’ I shouted out, not caring if I sounded bad.

‘I got a first class ticket to a night all alone, and a front row seat up right by the phone, cause you are always on my mind, and I’m runnin out of time.’ Krystal sang.

‘I got your hair on my pillow and your smell in my sheets and it makes me think about you with the sand in your feet.’ Krystal continues.

‘You are all you thought you’d be, you mean everything to me. But I’m the first to fall and the last to know, and where’d you go?’ I finish singing.

‘Now I’m heels over head, I’m hangin upside down, thinkin how you left me for dead, California bound!’ We sung along together.

‘And when you hit the coast, I hope you think of me, and how I’m stuck here with the ghost of what we used to be.’ I sung.

‘We’re burning bridges baby, burning bridges, makin wishes, yeah you’re burnin bridges baby, burnin bridges, makin wishes,’ She sung.

‘We’re burning bridges baby, burning bridges, makin wishes, yeah you’re burnin bridges baby, burnin bridges, makin wishes,’ I sung.

‘You’re a chance taker heart breaker, got me wrapped around your finger!’ She sung to me.

‘Chance taker heart breaker, got me wrapped around your finger.’ I sung to her.

‘I got your runway smile in my piggybank baby, gonna cash it right in for a new Mercedes, If I drive a hundred thousand miles, would you let me stay a while?’ Krystal sung to me at the stoplight.

Now I’m heels over head,
I’m hangin upside down,
Thinkin how you left me for dead,
California bound,
And when you hit the coast,
I hope you think of me,
And how I’m stuck here with the ghost of what we used to be.
And when you hit the coast,
Maybe you’ll finally see,
And then you’ll turn around and you’ll come back to me.


“How the hell did you know I liked that song?” I asked.
“I’m your stalker, remember.”
“Yes, right… one more question darling.” I smiled.
“Mmm yes?”
“Would it be okay if I took your breath away?”
“Hahaha it would.” She laughed.
“Yeah cheesy I know, but it’s the only thing I got left.”
“Eh. It’s cute.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Cheesy chapter but eh i'm bored, its last period Monday afternoon and i couldnt be bothered doing any assignments.

In the next few chapters, the story is going to decline. i don't want to continue it after this has finished, too many memories are attached to this story, as much as i enjoyed writing it and getting the comments from everyone, i have to discontinue it soon.

ily all enjoy

<33333 xoxxx