The Bride Wore Purple.

Use Your Fist, Not Your Mouth.

"This is fucking awesome!" Jena shouted as she shot her fist through the air as her and I walked down the stairs to floor section of the arena.

Finally, the Marilyn Manson concert day was here. I felt out of place because I am the only prep here! I look like none of the other girls here. I have long bleach blonde hair and no tattoos. I always always wear Hollister and Abercrombie. Heels and flip flops are my choice of comfortable shoes. Super short shorts and mini-skirts are my lovers. I wear eyeliner and mascara, but nothing like the way scene kids wear it. Never in my life have I shopped at Hot Topic or worn "hardcore kid clothing". And yes, I am a shop-o-holic. I own a 11 band shirts that I wear on weekends and to bed. I would not be caught dead at my school wearing them. I love my band shirts.
The things that set me aside form a typical preppy girl, are my music choice and my best friend. I listen to heavy metal, screamo and post hardcore shit. Ranging from Avenged Sevenfold to Job For A Cowboy to Bring Me The Horizon. From Bullet For My Valentine to Greeley Estates to The Devil Wears Prada. And of course, Marilyn Manson. Many more bands are in my music selection. My best frined, Jena Leana Ericson is a scene kid. She always hangs out with the hardcore crowd and looks exactly like them (no need for an explination on her appearance :) ) My friends, and my parents, have tried to talk me out of the music I listen to. They tell me to stop going to shows where I will get seriously injured. I don't give a fuck if I get hurt. I love to mosh and crowd surf. I love rocking out at a good concert and the feeling of the bass pounding against my chest. I enjoy the screams and the thrills of a floor section at a concert. I love it. I don't care if I am the only prep at show, I rock out anyways.
I looked around the arena at the screaming fans who were already causing a riot. The first band had just come on and there was already hell raising. I felt out of place and I knew it showed in my facial expressions.

"Jaci who cares if you're not a 'scene' or 'hardcore kid'. Don't fucking worry about what you dress like and what crowd you hang out with. Put that all aside. Its a Marilyn Manson concert you are at for God's sake! You love his music. You love going to shows just as much as me, don't you?"

"Yes I do." I sighed.

"Then come on. You are going to have an amazing time with me. We always do. Just worry about how much fun you're going to have crowd sufing and moshing-I mean trying to stay alive!" Jena replied with a smile on her face.

"Haha, okay. Let's go rock out! I don't want to miss Bring Me The Horizon play Pray For Plagues and Medusa!" I tightened the laces on my tennis shoes (the lame ass pair of Nike's I own) and pulled my hair back into a pony tail. Adjusting my jeans, I linked arms with Jena and walked to the floor.

- - -

The concert had been going on for 40 minutes and I already felt 3 bruises forming on my body. Bring Me The Horizon had just finished playing and now Job For A Cowboy was playing. When Entombment Of A Machine was playing, Jena and I crowd surfed. God it was great! I highly suggest crowd surfing to that song. Jena and I had already been caught in the mosh pit and took a few good blows to the ribs. At one point during Horizon's set, some kid punched me as hard as he possibly could in the cheekbone because I told him to fuck off. Jena and some nice emo boy next to me took care of him.

"I want to see every fucking one of your fuckers in this pit participate in this little ritual we do at metal shows, alright?!" Johnny, the lead singer of JFAC shouted into the mic.

"We're going to do something called a Wall Of Death! I want this fucking place to explode! Now everyone divide into two halves and on the count of three, all you kiddos are going to run full fucking speed toward eachother. Like I said. I want everyone participating in this. Have fun and don't die. Or least try not to!" The crowd responded by yelling and running on either side of the pit to secure their spot for the Wall Of Death.

"Remember Jaci! If some asshole trys to fight with you, use your fist not your mouth!" She linked arms with me and we prepared oursleves for some crazy shit.

"Three...two...one!" All of the people in the pit ran full speed towards eachother. Punches were thrown and faces got smahes. Jena and I started shoving and pushing people as hard as we could. Some one tried to picked me up and throw me into the middle of the pit. I turned around and hit him straight in the jaw. I don't know if it hurt him or me more.

"Way to go Jaci! Ow ow!' Yelled Jena grabbing my wrist and lifting my arm above her head like refferees do when a boxer just one a match. We both smiled and laughed and shoved people out of our way. Holding hands, we moved our way up to the front. We finally reached the barriers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think! Comments and subscribers are my pride and joy!

Maybe a new chappie tonight. <33